Some Q's about 39 !

svart

OG
So i'm thinking about moving up from 19 bracket and to 39. Therefore i have some questions:

1. What is better warlock or mage?

2. Is shadow priest any good?

3. What is the best server for horde? (EU)

4. What is the best guild for horde? Show me some pictures or maybe a video of that guild if there are any.

Some of these might have been asked before but whatever. :D

1. What is better warlock or mage?

2. Is shadow priest any good?

3. What is the best server for horde? (EU)

4. What is the best guild for horde? Show me some pictures or maybe a video of that guild if there are any.

Some of these might have been asked before but whatever.

-

-

1. depends on what role you wanna play, 1on1 39 is probably the most balanced bracket in twinking (apart from druids..) imba skilled mage vs imba skilled warlock will in most cases lead to a warlock victory.

2. Discipline priests are imbaz!

3. Ravencrest EU (they only have bg's on sundays, though arenas in week days rarely) its very inactive, for arenas, logg onto silvermoon and ask twinks there to queue.

4. Johnny Berlin no doubt

Ravencrest (more precisely <Johnny Berlin>) is doing fine, depends if you enjoy arenas or not, alliance in Cyclone are pretty much nonexistent and thus we get 95% of our arena in-guild. Guess it's only a matter of time before that changes though. Still most people will tell you that they prefer in-guild arena, and we're getting it daily over here ;o

Think i'll be transing to ravencrest with my pala when i get some more gear and enchants. I've been there a couple of times just asking some questions about que times etc. Looks as if Ravencrest is the best.

Bansil said:
kopnuss is active on a US server?

dmn, is it viable to move to US servers for twinking?

Yep its :D

Even if you have a ms from 80-180 (my ms numbers) you can play quite good.

Dont think I could cope on US servers, apparently they peak after 6PM, thats midnight really, even later for most :G

Also Svart paladins are fairly weak all around the board, I couldnt understand how some people could find pleasure in spamming holy lights endlessly.

Rezist said:
Dont think I could cope on US servers, apparently they peak after 6PM, thats midnight really, even later for most :G

Also Svart paladins are fairly weak all around the board, I couldnt understand how some people could find pleasure in spamming holy lights endlessly.

i actually think it's quit fun as paladin although would be nice without something else instead of just doing the same two spells over and over again. Gonna be rolling a warlock now instead. Also gonna go ret on the pala.

Know a good lock i can look at? Whats the best spec and glyphs, gear etc.?:)

svart said:
i actually think it's quit fun as paladin although would be nice without something else instead of just doing the same two spells over and over again. Gonna be rolling a warlock now instead. Also gonna go ret on the pala.

Know a good lock i can look at? Whats the best spec and glyphs, gear etc.?:)

[char=eu-Silvermoon]Dottz[/char]

Better look quickly, I'll be in 49 gear in a few days :p Specs are lvling and pvE specs, if you want a Sl spec, ill show you my old one ^^

Mortox said:
[char=eu-Silvermoon]Dottz[/char]

Better look quickly, I'll be in 49 gear in a few days :p Specs are lvling and pvE specs, if you want a Sl spec, ill show you my old one ^^

A lot of questions, but is 49 active? which server? i just leveled my 49 twink shammy :( i definetely wouldnt have done that if there was a server with active 49 twinks.

svart said:
A lot of questions, but is 49 active? which server? i just leveled my 49 twink shammy :( i definetely wouldnt have done that if there was a server with active 49 twinks.

Well at the moment it looks like Blackout EU is booming. They have had quite alot of games recently and the bracket is absolutley booming right now with loads of new people coming every day. They are in need of alliance, and of course the more horde the merrier !

All 49's are mostly on Draneor EU server (pvE), and I myself will be joining them along with some old friends :)

im progressin a 39 warlock with Kopnuss on US server, I use wireless internet (200-280ms) sometimes i get 2secs freeze or something, but once im funny twinked ill jsut run a wire to my laptop and it should be gone.

might 9pm bgs, but easy to get AGM :)

Users who are viewing this thread