Some people doubted him...

its blatantly obvious that he has it so it only shows 'character only' achievements

key word 'character only' which is why he only has a little over 1000 achievement points showing and doesn't even have achievements like level 20, as he said earlier.

yeah, buddy, you're the stupid one here, you Idiote.

ur more lost than Laurasias gameplay

cy@

Oi mai guurd! So you're saying I got all these shiny achieves on my 29 holy pala?! Damn son!
Achievements - Community - World of Warcraft

why are you bringing uraflamer up he has absolutely nothing to do with this thread

keep proving ur more lost than laurasias positioning m8

tried to call out save, realized u made urself look like an idiote and now ur crawling back into ur shell

God bless you. You really do need God in your life, kiddo. It'll help you stay off those drugs.

-Idiote

no im not saying that you got them on ur level 29 you lost dog please quote me where i said that

theres an option to show only your character's achievements only on ur armory as i was explaining earlier but clearly u lack the mental capacity to process this

Where is that option to show character achievements only? Never heard of that.

2250 as RMP (not good comp atm) first season (ex f2p)
2388 5's, farm gladiator Diablous beast cleave

Hello?

2k in 5.4 was easy than b4 just sayin many of my freinds rolled hunters at the last minute and 1 got rival this season (even tho r1 was 2513+)

Thank you Jacob for posting this thread to congratulate me on a job well done. I couldn't have done it without you and Breesy though. I also wanna say "f you!" to agonist because he's just a little bitter weasel who has enough trouble at 19s to even think about end game and I eat pieces of crap like him for breakfast. And Pizza, who's laughing now, chump?

-Idiote

You eat pieces of crap for breakfast?

Users who are viewing this thread