Some news for 29 bracket EU

Obe said:
I'm working on a Troll Hunter on Darkmoon faire, casue they have the best bow animation :)

Don't want to transfer any chars atm.

Thinking of doing so myself, but I don't want to suffer not having heirlooms so I don't really know what's the best class.

Mialo said:
Thinking of doing so myself, but I don't want to suffer not having heirlooms so I don't really know what's the best class.

Best class to go without heirlooms, most melee don't need looms to have BiS.

I would stay away from casting classes, the spell power gains on looms outweigh any other gear.

For example my class of choice at 29 is feral druid and you don't require looms to be good with a feral.

Mialo said:
EU? For both factions, Darkmoon Faire is by far your best shot. Currently they got the most (active) twinks on EU.

That guy speaks the truth ;))

P.S. rofl, meant "impressed" in #16 xD

hehe, thanks for the info, will make a twink on DMF soon than ^^ tho no Heirlooms.. would that be very bad as holy pala?(didn`t have heirlooms at all at my last HP) and i lasted great.

Kind Regards

I play a holy pally, dont know how it is now, but pre cata he was really nice to play without boa´s :)

And Obe, common you know this bracket and you know what it means if there are to many hunters. Pls dont support this. This was one reason why 29 bgs died!

Handbremse said:
I play a holy pally, dont know how it is now, but pre cata he was really nice to play without boa´s :)

I play a holy pally myself and i gotta say they're alot of fun to play but "OP" as some people might say , but after the Protector of the Innocent 'nerf' they're still doing a good job , and they hardly go oom :)

Well, I won't have any heirlooms or master hunter rifle etc. on this new hunter, so I think it will be fair.

I still have all the other alliance chars, though.

I'll be there as well. If we can get the ball rolling at Saturday, that would be groundbreaking. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are reading this forum and they have second thoughts about dusting off their old twinks or making a new one. Who wants to do that if the bracket is dead.

Well Obe, with 500-600 non crits i'm sure you do enjoy playing it.

Damned mages.

Xposure said:
[item] Staff of the Force [/item]?

no. [item] The Unstoppable Force [/item]

:EU::EU::EU::EU::EU::EU::EU::EU:8)8)8):EU::EU:

Users who are viewing this thread