Some help on gearing?

Wenoye

Legend
So I am making several 24's and one 19. Some horde, some alliance. I've checked out the list of 24's but some of them are outdated, not my spec, or just missing gear. So I was hoping someone(s) could point me to a few armories for the different specs I am about to list.

Disc Priest (not shadow, i know that's the flavor of the month and that doesn't suit me)
BM Hunter
Feral Druid (19 twink bracket on this one)
Paladin (not sure what spec yet, still leveling him. Suggestions?)

I have 2 rogues as well but I've got 2-3 armories to go off of for them.

I bought the battle chest while it was on sale for $5. Waiting for it to come in the mail. Just wanted to get a head start on a gear list.

All my characters so far.

(A) 20 Priest - Dimira @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(A) 20 Hunter - Niroki @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(A) 20 Rogue - Kumawakamaru @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(H) 20 Rogue - Kewden @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(A) 19 Druid - Wenoye @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

I know it will be hell getting AGM's.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as your priest goes you can get belt, ring, and boots from quests. Neck/ring crafted by JC. Bracers drop in Gnomer. Addition boots/ring also in gnomer. Personally I don't worry AGM on my priest since I can shield every 15sec. I run dual int trinkets. Fully buffed my priest has 300 spell power. Link to her is below

Sweetsydnee @ Cenarius - Community - World of Warcraft

As far as your priest goes you can get belt, ring, and boots from quests. Neck/ring crafted by JC. Bracers drop in Gnomer. Addition boots/ring also in gnomer. Personally I don't worry AGM on my priest since I can shield every 15sec. I run dual int trinkets. Fully buffed my priest has 300 spell power. Link to her is below

The rings and boots from gnomer I knew about. The rings will be a pain I know, especially since I have 4-5 toons to work on. I had not remembered about the JC ring which could be a place holder for awhile. I do have a maxed JC on my main account so I'll have to make a few and hope for the right combo.

Thanks for the help!

Hunter weapons. Is Glass Shooter - Item - World of Warcraft still BiS over Charmed Ancient Bone Bow - Item - World of Warcraft or Upgraded Dwarven Hand Cannon - Item - World of Warcraft?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44093 at 24
46 - 86 Damage Speed 2.90
(23.0 damage per second)
+6 Agility
+11 Critical Strike
+5 PvP Resilience

http://www.wowhead.com/item=42946 at 24
45 - 83 Damage Speed 2.80
(23.0 damage per second)
+8 Agility
+8 Hit
+8 Critical Strike

I know it has more agility but I don't know how the secondary stats stack up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd use Glass Shooter for offense (AP/crit) and Heirloom Gun for defense (5 resi).. Both would be a good idea in that case. Even carrying the bow just in case you face an army of 24's, would be a good idea for the big Hit boost. All these weapons are viable, but aim to get Glass Shooter asap

I'd use Glass Shooter for offense (AP/crit) and Heirloom Gun for defense (5 resi).. Both would be a good idea in that case. Even carrying the bow just in case you face an army of 24's, would be a good idea for the big Hit boost. All these weapons are viable, but aim to get Glass Shooter asap

I actually got glass shooter the other day so I do have all 3. Got the +3 scope for it too. I'm not sure if I have the gun. Thanks for the response!

My 24 H Pal (H) Ðjango @ Bloodscalp - Community - World of Warcraft

Might not be 100% BiS but pretty good, still trying to farm Emissary Cuffs of the Eagle and a second Charged Gear of the Eagle from Gnomer, and scanning the AH for Hotshot gloves. Some might prefer different enchants like +4 Stats Chest, SP Bracers and SP Gloves and SP Weapon, but I've fine with what I've got.

Some might also prefer the Int Heirloom trinket or AGM over the Haste Heirloom trinket, but I prefer Haste for snapping out Denounce quicker on runners before they get out of range. It's also good for getting Flash of Light off quicker, I figure a high % of healing is overhealing but not much use if your heal arrives a split second late and the target dies.

gah i hate seeing anything not hit capped for your lvl but not to have any hit at all your killing me

My 24 H Pal (H) Ðjango @ Bloodscalp - Community - World of Warcraft

Might not be 100% BiS but pretty good, still trying to farm Emissary Cuffs of the Eagle and a second Charged Gear of the Eagle from Gnomer, and scanning the AH for Hotshot gloves. Some might prefer different enchants like +4 Stats Chest, SP Bracers and SP Gloves and SP Weapon, but I've fine with what I've got.

Some might also prefer the Int Heirloom trinket or AGM over the Haste Heirloom trinket, but I prefer Haste for snapping out Denounce quicker on runners before they get out of range. It's also good for getting Flash of Light off quicker, I figure a high % of healing is overhealing but not much use if your heal arrives a split second late and the target dies.

Annoyingly enough, I had the eagle cuffs drop today on my priest....

So I am making several 24's and one 19. Some horde, some alliance. I've checked out the list of 24's but some of them are outdated, not my spec, or just missing gear. So I was hoping someone(s) could point me to a few armories for the different specs I am about to list.

Disc Priest (not shadow, i know that's the flavor of the month and that doesn't suit me)
BM Hunter
Feral Druid (19 twink bracket on this one)
Paladin (not sure what spec yet, still leveling him. Suggestions?)

I have 2 rogues as well but I've got 2-3 armories to go off of for them.

I bought the battle chest while it was on sale for $5. Waiting for it to come in the mail. Just wanted to get a head start on a gear list.

All my characters so far.

(A) 20 Priest - Dimira @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(A) 20 Hunter - Niroki @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(A) 20 Rogue - Kumawakamaru @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(H) 20 Rogue - Kewden @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

(A) 19 Druid - Wenoye @ Dentarg - Community - World of Warcraft

I know it will be hell getting AGM's.

Werent u from EU?

Users who are viewing this thread