some 70 twink pvp videos (rogue/mage and rogue/priest)

2k and 2.2k (mage/rogue and mage/priest respectively). actually beat the #1 and #2 teams as we were #3 but my priest's internet went out for a week, working on coming out of the woodwork again. but thanks for the comment -.-

Nice gameplay!

I like the CC used in the third match.

what mmr is this

1200?

Gtfo your high horse kthxbai.

Peatt said:
don't know what to say.

if you didn't enjoy it, sorry. we do have some good games recorded but some of them are 15 minutes long with a few mistakes and as you know it's a pretty rough crowd out there. hope somebody enjoys them, I had a lot of fun making them and I think more 70s should make vids.

threesets said:
i enjoyed the cursing in vent...it made the vid lol

yeah haha exact reason why I included those as opposed to some equally boring but less engaging fights(vent-wise)

GetGone said:
2k and 2.2k (mage/rogue and mage/priest respectively). actually beat the #1 and #2 teams as we were #3 but my priest's internet went out for a week, working on coming out of the woodwork again. but thanks for the comment -.-

Lol uhh thats bullshit because we were rank one before we xfered to arthas and you never even came close to beating us or Sixotwos team for that matter. If you have fraps/Screen shots to back up your statements then great, but the kids your facing here are 1800 at the max, and no you weren't rank 3. You might be now that all the real players left, but thats a different story. Good movie tho, your mage is pretty funny.

See you again next patch lol..

maybe it was after you left? we(my priest and I) were #3 ranked last week (even though my priest didn't play for the last 10 days) my mage and I definitely have not beat the #1 team but we've beaten some pretty high up there teams. I haven't been checking the ranks anymore, my priest was the one who did that.

My priest and I beat spiree's teams, deldlol's team, wreckfull's paladin team, and some spriest/mage team which are all pretty high up there, but we did lose to those teams as well. Definitely not the best but learning every arena I do ;).

70 arena is srs cant you guys just haf fun and not have epeen fights?

Losing to keyboard turners because they double tazikd me and they both crit .

obviously this bracket is balanced.

GetGone said:
yeah I do have fun! it's fun making the videos too, even if it's no a perfect science.

Thats good to hear.

Ive seen you on forums posting your stream link and all that im forum banned Since day 2 of new forums 900 posts in 2days .

I post now on Swordscream my Main rarely thoe since i broke my computer and cant BG.

Im also in the middle of downloading wow on the computer i broke but fixed :D

just needed a ps/2 adaptors and reinstall xp then my drivers and reinstall wow :3

Brale said:
not bad at all, the vent recording was pretty funny. that mage/sham team's s key has to be worn off by now

lolusotuff

Whats wrong with S-Keying

My S-key is Icelance, Envenom, Swiftmend, Aimed shot, Judgement, Mortal strike and Penance :(

inb4 s-key = backpedalzing i know im just bored waiting to find a team domination

Nukka said:
Lol uhh thats bullshit because we were rank one before we xfered to arthas and you never even came close to beating us or Sixotwos team for that matter. If you have fraps/Screen shots to back up your statements then great, but the kids your facing here are 1800 at the max, and no you weren't rank 3. You might be now that all the real players left, but thats a different story. Good movie tho, your mage is pretty funny.

See you again next patch lol..

relax kid, acting hard about r1 at 70 is like bragging about banging the hottest fat chick at the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread