Somalian pirate crew

Mezzo

Legend
What happened with this guild? Yeasterday they had 400+ members and today in armory just 1 and no searching in game.
Stormscale, Horde.

Raging guild leader rumers say...

I am the last member of <Somalian Pirate Crew>. Poonmeister disbanded the guild for some reason but instead of seeing this as the end of SPC i will take this as a challenge to rebuild the guild. It is not over. SPC will return!

I am the last member of <Somalian Pirate Crew>. Poonmeister disbanded the guild for some reason but instead of seeing this as the end of SPC i will take this as a challenge to rebuild the guild. It is not over. SPC will return!

Zuro count me in brother.

the braket is ded now

I share the same opinion.
I deleted most of my 20 and 29 as soon as the shocking news hit me.

But as soon as i saw that the guild is rebuilding. I am going to give any helping hand i can!

Consider a change of name. SPC tag is like wearing an I'm with stupid Tshirt

Bracket dead? Jokes right? :S

GL Zuro, hope to see the guild shine as never before!

hmmm <Art of death> or something similar has popped up.

Foly - "cant heal you cause im shadow specced" best comment of the day. has 2k in 2s achievement, 70s is hard,

./rant

I love how people dont realise how much sarcasm that post of Arto had xD

hmmm <Art of death> or something similar has popped up.

Foly - "cant heal you cause im shadow specced" best comment of the day. has 2k in 2s achievement, 70s is hard,

./rant
agree totally i got 2.2k just for the enchants in my sleep and then some people come and actually brag about being like 2.4-2.5k... cute.

Users who are viewing this thread