Solo gnomeregan - failed AGAIN?

wow thats funny. your voice that is

[video=youtube;3v0T1aW-eNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0T1aW-eNc[/video] the part where a level 44 come to boost me and we both die!!

[video=youtube;bk2lFEmkvA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk2lFEmkvA8[/video] final part

Ehm, dude. Quick glossary check: solo = do it alone.

Also, movie editing check: Edit all the boring shit out.

No one cares more than to post weird comments.

Stabbedurazz said:
lol, anyone see how long it took him to click his badage at like 3:20 in the first video, funny shit right there.

Youre totally missing the point. Anyone who clicks all of his abilities, keyboard turns, and bring up his character pane to use items clearly is purposely handicapping himself to make the game challenging. I mean cmon, the guy almost SOLO'ED GNOMEREGAN ON A LEVEL 29 WARRIOR. Like he said, that 44 mage was just along to help pwn noobs.

If I may be so bold, I will humbly request that your next video be comprised of you attacking MR EDWIN VAN CLEEF HIMSELF by clicking all of your abilities out of your spellbook. If that doesnt make the front page of Warcraft Movies, I dont know what will!

bleah

i am clicking most of my abilities cause i don t play wow regulary

i play wow 20 day per year or smt

and another sheet was that i was at a friend and he had like the worst keyboard on the surface of earth and the mouse was some kind of recycled sheet or smt

some other thing i could add - i soloed gnomeregan and the 2 bosses in the same time

the video was made after that trying to film the event

well - i couldn t do it again cause i was at a friend and i was pressed by time - if you watch closely you will se the warning : "30 min until subscription expires"

also i soloed sm GY - with both bosses - but that s easeier than gnomeregan

i am thinking of finding a way to solo sm monastery

at this moment i am not able to solo the first 2 elite mobs at the entrance...

shouldnt you be banned since you are rc-st...and you made another name to circumvent said baning

yes i should be banned but since the owner of the forum got changed + twinks are dead + this forum is almost dead = no one bans me :)

Users who are viewing this thread