sodapoppin tc

bolt

avid pizza slayer
overlord sodapoppin our lord and saviour is looking into 19 - saw twinkcup post - which as aids as all you think it may be, may actually give us exposure

He kinda confirmed it that he will do it.

Btw I have a question regarding the prize pool, how can it be at 7k when the Indiegogo says 4.3k?

Someone should let him know about GG nineteen and how he can get funding on BH. I can't post in the stream.

He's been talking about it on: Twitch

Too bad someone told him Blizzard is NOT ok with it and he's lost some interest.

Edit: He's on the "Official page forums" and his 15,000 viewers can see it to.

Also, he's making a 19 now.

what you mean by "someone told him blizzard is NOT ok with it" ?

This guy... I try to give everyone the benefi of the doubt, but I feel like he's an absolute douche.

He thinks he's pro at every class, game, or everything he does. He's a terrible poker and blackjack player, yet he places huge bets becaus, why the fuck not, all the 12 year olds who watch him are going to pay his rent anyways. He's always nerdraging. I just can't stand him or his fans.

Now he's making a 19 twink, not giving ANY thought to BiS gear or the possiblitlty of having to faction change to get the gear he needs. He just thinks he's going to come in, play a few days on his 19, and actually walk away with that prize money. I've been playing in the 19 and 29 bracket since before this guy was born - I'm not even confident enough to say that I could compete in this tournement, let alone win it.

/drunken rant off.

This guy... I try to give everyone the benefi of the doubt, but I feel like he's an absolute douche.

He thinks he's pro at every class, game, or everything he does. He's a terrible poker and blackjack player, yet he places huge bets becaus, why the fuck not, all the 12 year olds who watch him are going to pay his rent anyways. He's always nerdraging. I just can't stand him or his fans.

Now he's making a 19 twink, not giving ANY thought to BiS gear or the possiblitlty of having to faction change to get the gear he needs. He just thinks he's going to come in, play a few days on his 19, and actually walk away with that prize money. I've been playing in the 19 and 29 bracket since before this guy was born - I'm not even confident enough to say that I could compete in this tournement, let alone win it.

/drunken rant off.

Holy hell, someone is salty

Users who are viewing this thread