EU So...

If you're looking for competitive twinking, no. If you're looking to farm noobs, sure.

Not worth it, unless your looking to faceroll with a few friends, but don't expect any competitive games.

Meh, thanks.

If you want "competitive twinking" it is just like anything else in life. You have to invest a little extra effort. People are asking to set up 10 v 10's quite often. Maybe you could get involved in one of those.
We also are having 3v3 tournaments quite often as well. Maybe you should give one of those a try!

Yes

If you want "competitive twinking" it is just like anything else in life. You have to invest a little extra effort. People are asking to set up 10 v 10's quite often. Maybe you could get involved in one of those.
We also are having 3v3 tournaments quite often as well. Maybe you should give one of those a try!

Sounds good, much activity on the EU scene? Not really had a chance to check it out tbh, guilds still about doing these wargames or is it just a few random people who are left here and there?

Sounds good, much activity on the EU scene? Not really had a chance to check it out tbh, guilds still about doing these wargames or is it just a few random people who are left here and there?
Tbf there are still a lot of twinks playing, there are just too many randoms for an actual competetive game to happen. I believe people are trying to set up wargames

yay for me. If you're looking for a somewhat active guild for 19s, come join us on aggramar (H)

Come log on aggramar some time and /w me/ginge/juno/squidgy we'll que up some bg's / arenas for old times!

IDK, i finally dusted off my 19 and had of the best nailbiting last second games ive had in a long time. Seems legit to me, i think the folks complaining are used to winning hands down everytime then getting butthurt when they get owned by levelers
cant u read? ppl want to play higher quality games vs other twinks NOT faceroll lvlers like ure doing atm..
no surprise all the bad old players who cant handle pace enjoy legion :rolleyes:

cant u read? ppl want to play higher quality games vs other twinks NOT faceroll lvlers like ure doing atm..
no surprise all the bad old players who cant handle pace enjoy legion :rolleyes:

Stella, you misunderstand. The games ive been in are awesome! Twinks, no twinks, doesnt matter, these are the best games in years! Im not complaining or advocating, just stating the simple truth. Best games in years! To be fair I stopped playing 19s while Pizza and RAWR Talentti were farming for months on end so I dont have experience with games since they (?) stopped.

Stella, you misunderstand. The games ive been in are awesome! Twinks, no twinks, doesnt matter, these are the best games in years! Im not complaining or advocating, just stating the simple truth. Best games in years! To be fair I stopped playing 19s while Pizza and RAWR Talentti were farming for months on end so I dont have experience with games since they (?) stopped.
yea ure the prime example im talking about ^^
comparing wod 19 bgs to legion is like day and night, which is why almost every decent player stopped after 7.0!

Users who are viewing this thread