So...

Yosushi

Legend
Hi, I quit the game a few months ago and sold my account due college and IRL shit I found myself having free time again and I would like to play this game again, now I dont have the time to play a level 90 well so I thought 'hey lets twink a char at 70'

Now I have not played MoP at all and have not even looking at this bracket since cataclysm came out (Imo 70s were brilliant in wotlk but went too bursty in cata for me)

Which classes do well in arenas and what are the best comps

Which classes do well in bgs

How are the queues for both arenas and bgs?

How is PvP Power affecting the bracket

I'm considering rolling a rogue or a shadow priest since those are the classes ive played in wotlk.

Hopefully I can enjoy this game like I used to

priests and paladins do well in arena, shamans too. the best comp would in my opinion be restoshaman/sp. but anything with a shadowpriest is good

boomkins do extremely well in bg's, both healingwise and damage. best healingclass in bg would in my opinion be restodruid

not sure if you are US or EU but the queues are long in both continents for bg's. arenas are quick if your mmr is low or medium. if you're highrated you will have to wait a bit longer.

you can not stack pvppower to the same amount that you can stack it at 90. but its still there, and its doing wonders for the classes that stack it. but some classes benefit more from agility/str/intellect.

hope it helped

Ye thanks loads, going for a rogue. I guess a mix between agil and pvp power will do the trick? as rogues dont really need to stack resil due the amount of defensive cds they have? And I play on EU-Sylvanas Alliance.

B-tag is lolqt#2983 if you feel like carrying me in bgs when I ding 70 <3

You dont need resillence as a rogue indeed, just go for pure burst and full pve gear.
That is the most fun in battlegrounds and you got more then enough cd's to get away when it gets to hot out there;)

Even tho if you want to aim for over 2k arena rating, you might want to go for a bit of resillence to survive the incoming bursts of your opponents:)

Hope to see you around in the battlegrounds! Ques are getting shorter by the day it seems! ;)

Hybrid / healer classes > everything else

so all we can hope for is that blizzard buffs battle fatigue to like 65% or even higher untill you reach level 85?

bracket imo is rather trasked due to imbal

que times are greatly affected by lack of players now for BGs, all BGs no longer pop 24/7 only certain ones do. lately on randoms all i ever get is SOTA anymore.

when WOTLK was added to the basic game this popped many players who where BC capped and many went to 80

healers are rather insane and hybrids are virtually what healers were from previous expansions with serious damage

- ele-shamans
- s-priests
- b-druids
- prot-paladins

in this exp, imo most melee classes are rather handicapped not just at 70, you see what is going on at 90, it's insanely imbal there too. PVE geared dodge/parry/res stacked warriors that can't be cut down in RBGs by players in PVP gear. melee classes are a liability in RBGs and not really even viable or needed. blizz has trashed PVP all the way around

healer and hybrid expansion

healing have already been nerfed 3 times since MOP and is still yet has another nerf incoming on patch 5.3. blizzard was warned by players on the MOP PTR about healing classes being near god mode, etc. it went ignored, it went live, 6+ months later still not fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread