So what level are classes generally stopping at?

Lebowski

Legend
Just curious with the way scaling goes, seems there's some disparity when it comes to what the best level to stop exp is for certain classes is.

For example, I know if you're going to be a Shadow Priest you'd obviously be forced to go to 24 since that's when they get Shadowform. What about the other classes? I'm particularly interested in:

- Protection Warrior
- Elemental Shaman
- Feral Druid
- Holy Paladin

I know there are no set in stone rules, Just wondering if there are any generally agreed upon break points. Thanks in advance!

I think 24 is best for all. Giving up sprint, counter shot, pummel is to great however I got 2 24s the rest are >24 cause you can be bis in a few hours-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

- Protection Warrior go 24
- Elemental Shaman they actually do real well at 20 (talking P2P) have seen them at 20 and 24 both are killer
- Feral Druid not really alot of ferals, imo loss of infected wounds gimped the spec, i would go 24 for sprint any druid spec
- Holy Paladin go 24

I have stopped my shaman at 20. You give up frost shock and water walking. Item scaling is pretty huge. Argas ring scales, belt scales up spider silk boots scale up.... With the exception of a few missing spells it Is more powerful than a 24. All without those insane Gnomer runs.

Sweetsydney

I have stopped my shaman at 20. You give up frost shock and water walking. Item scaling is pretty huge. Argas ring scales, belt scales up spider silk boots scale up.... With the exception of a few missing spells it Is more powerful than a 24. All without those insane Gnomer runs.

Sweetsydney
could you throw in an armory of your shaman? Been contemplating making one myself and would love to have a look :)

Twenty four.

As a feral druid i would definitely recommend 24 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread