So what class to "complete"?

inok

OG
Sup. Since faction change has now arrived to the EU server I'm thinging about moving any of my lvl19 horde twink chars to alliance side and complete that one (got main on ally side).

So the question is, which of my chars should i transfer? None of these have AGM, Fishing gear or boa gear. Otherwise full sets for every possible spec, enchanted and ready. Sooo here's the classes:

Hunter

Warrior with Shadowfang

Warlock with all ze goodies

Mage

Healadin pally

Or just make a new priest one? :>

Need u to help me! Havent played any of them for about half a year :) So im a litte confused + outdated hehe!

How's it with questing gear when faction changing btw? inferno robes etc? can u still use them as ally or do they dissappear?

inok said:
How's it with questing gear when faction changing btw? inferno robes etc? can u still use them as ally or do they dissappear?

Can still sue except Tranq cloak so don't transfer a lock.

Just don't do any.

Faction changing isn't required to do anything but get the Ambassador title, which in my opinion is a bit of a waste of money to pay 30$ just to get one title.

Well my main is alliance and my twinks are horde. I will transfer one to my mains server to kill some time between raids. So I will transfer, just dunno what.

If I was to transfer my warrior -> Would it be better to take Runic Darkblade (right name?) or Deadskull shield and glacial stone when i got over?

inok said:
Which one is the more fun/better of warrior and warlock now days? bgs/arena

It's strictly opinion. I like my DPS warrior better then my lock but I've barely even played my lock at all after gearing him chanting himt hen testing his damage.

inok said:
Well my main is alliance and my twinks are horde. I will transfer one to my mains server to kill some time between raids. So I will transfer, just dunno what.

If I was to transfer my warrior -> Would it be better to take Runic Darkblade (right name?) or Deadskull shield and glacial stone when i got over?

Take every faction item you can with you. You never know what could happen. Take Tunic of west fall with you too.

McBankington said:
Take every faction item you can with you. You never know what could happen. Take Tunic of west fall with you too.

You are right about remembering tunic..

But i dare say that you dodged their question a bit.

They want to know is the shield or sword from battle of hills brad better.

And IF you ask me the shield is better, you go sword and board WAY more often.

mehh, I'll go with the lock. At least for starters since I play a 80 warrior on daily basis and I cba with another one :p

So, what gear do I HAVE to get before I migrate? Infernorobes I got. Anything else?

edit: troll kickers I got to. Anything else?

Haha ok.

Another q: which boA shoulders for my lock? Stonkeeper shards one or the badge ones?

inok said:

Glacial is superior to runic imo, so i'd vote deadskull as a max stam shield.

Users who are viewing this thread