so.. warlocks in this bracket, worth it?

You should hit up Ains when he is on. Def the best warlock in the bracket. Stay away from butterscotch tho...he sucks.

The only Melee that will give you a hard time is a warrior. Rets, rogues, shamans it's pretty fair 1v1s if you're of equal playing skill, you shouldn't be running anything other than focused chaos though you're just shooting yourself in the foot doing that. I've played 49 Destro lock in duels, 2s, 3s, 5s and battleground war games and I'm more than happy to show it as well to anyone that would say otherwise

Has anyone checked out the felguard dmg? It's definitely a different way to play, but the range is stupid and his stun and ww are pretty strong. I noticed you can use his stun while you are mounted and the range of his axe toss is from him, not you. I feel like there is a way to play demo that could pull out major dmg from way across the map, or a separate room while safely los etc. Also, the pvp talent that uses imps to give insta bolts plus the 2 you get from your hounds despawn can give good burst from 4 insta demon bolts. I'm not smart/patient enough, but im betting one of you experts can tweak a demo build to do some stupid big dps. Or tell me it's not feasible. Lol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've been playing all three specs more recently, had one good game as Demo (felguard) it has the potential to do a lot of damage. Agreed if you're going for burst dmg, Destro is the way to go, I just don't have all that much fun playing it personally. I much prefer the play style of Affliction, which is no slouch.

Another thing to take into account with Destro is your school of magic lockout if you take a kick on anything other than Chaos you're still in the fight. With Affliction taking a kick on anything, you're a punching bag at that point.

If you have evenly matched teams, a good warlock can be a game changer for your side. Not to mention who doesn't like getting lock rocks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread