So uh, RIP mages?

Still playable, the 3s CD on pyro would've killed mages. Gladly it got reverted. The spell steal change is fucking stupid though, not saying old spamsteal was balanced or anything but it'd be the lesser of two evils.

Arcane still has the cheap spellsteal, and does pretty much the same damage as a fire mage does to a target that is deep freezed and since there are no rogues and shit anymore getting freecast isn't too hard ryeee?

2mxh6gx.png

Damage done in 1 deep freeze - 1238 spell power.

>Didn't PoM blast either

Arcane still has the cheap spellsteal, and does pretty much the same damage as a fire mage does to a target that is deep freezed and since there are no rogues and shit anymore getting freecast isn't too hard ryeee?

2mxh6gx.png

Damage done in 1 deep freeze - 1238 spell power.

>Didn't PoM blast either

N bind O.O

MINDDDI FUCK

The problem is that in order to compete you need to smash spellsteal pretty much 24/7 with the amounts of shields and hots. Arcane might do similar damage but requires hardcasting, so it seems almost impossible to kill anything against a good team.
Havn't tried arcane myself yet

The problem is that in order to compete you need to smash spellsteal pretty much 24/7 with the amounts of shields and hots. Arcane might do similar damage but requires hardcasting, so it seems almost impossible to kill anything against a good team.
Havn't tried arcane myself yet

Typical prot pala team yeh as arcane you're looking at a painful game

Against any shadow priest it should be faceroll to get casts off

that sounds horrible lol

not as horrible as using a razer naga with my left hand

The problem is that in order to compete you need to smash tranq shot pretty much 24/7 with the amounts of shields and hots. Marks might do similar damage but requires hardcasting, so it seems almost impossible to kill anything against a good team.

oh look, it fits for hunters too :D

pick up icy flows to get 6 stacks of arcane charge if needed

3026s2f.png

55992 damage in 1 deep freeze with no tazik/springs/trinket used

2hp0neu.png

images hitting 1400 2.8k crits

is nis

Users who are viewing this thread