So "the Mists of Pandaria" will kill level 70 twink. just like what cata did?

It's too early to tell what effect talent/spell level requirements will have on the 70s community, that is all.

Stop making threads like this!

I really support this, everyone will have to find a new playstyle to own... @70 and @19 im really happy this is happening, simply cause it gets boring playing 1 class with the same abilities over and over.

I agreed. thats the reason why Im playing twink right now

Well, as it stands, alot of the talents look like alot of fun,

I personally really like the way the new system works, Kinda nice that they mixed things up, brings more specs onto the table of being 'viable'.

And of course, all talents are subject to change, no idea how it'll turn out, to early to tell, yadda, yadda.

I'm actually very excited about the new talent system. They haven't yet shown how the class/spec abilities will be restructured, or how they plan to split brackets in the future. For all we know, everything will be changing. It's just too early to make assertions on the viability and the longevity of this bracket. For now I guess you should just enjoy the bracket until we know more and 5.0 comes out.

Can we please stop crying and whining over something we only have about 5 % information on.

I'v stated this so many times now i'v lost the count.

Be Positive !

And before complaining, wait to know more !

what is this a fake troll thread...along with a wanna be admin using gestapo posts everywhere?

in the US cata never killed 70 twinking ....70-74 bracket is the largest twink bracket of all brackets. move to 80?....lol...a wish dream of yours

only thing at CATA which dampened twinking for awhile was the battleground system was bugged and not assembling games for XP off players in all brackets

60s is dead.I think 70s come now

As said, only several hundred times; It's way too early to tell how things will play out, just be patient, wait until people get onto the Beta for MoP and get more intel on the subject, in the mean time, it'd be nice of people didn't continue posting "mop will kill 70s halp halp", etc.

As said, only several hundred times; It's way too early to tell how things will play out, just be patient, wait until people get onto the Beta for MoP and get more intel on the subject, in the mean time, it'd be nice of people didn't continue posting "mop will kill 70s halp halp", etc.

Like i'v said it quite a lot as well.

Quote for truth.

I'm actually very excited about the new talent system. They haven't yet shown how the class/spec abilities will be restructured, or how they plan to split brackets in the future. For all we know, everything will be changing. It's just too early to make assertions on the viability and the longevity of this bracket. For now I guess you should just enjoy the bracket until we know more and 5.0 comes out.

qft

So "the Mists of Pandaria" will kill level 70 twink. just like what cata did?

erm how can u kill something already dead?

Users who are viewing this thread