So Much QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to your theory posting in twinkinfo is crying cause your posting your view on something

If you would have bothered to read my post, I said nothing about posting on twinkinfo is considered QQ. Go back and check it out.

i also kinda loled when you said I think it will help tone down on the amount of trolls and people who just want to say something to be an angsty smart-ass.

You just proved my point, thanks.

just find it ironic how it related to your guild's behaviour

You seem to cling to this issue of how my guild behaves. You really should let it go, by dragging up old things you're actually "crying" about it.

But really, take some time and go re-read my post. I didn't say that posting here was QQ'ing. I said I doubt a lot of people here know the definition. Get off my nuts, you're turning out to be a stalker.

If you would have bothered to read my post, I said nothing about posting on twinkinfo is considered QQ. Go back and check it out.

You just proved my point, thanks.

You seem to cling to this issue of how my guild behaves. You really should let it go, by dragging up old things you're actually "crying" about it.

But really, take some time and go re-read my post. I didn't say that posting here was QQ'ing. I said I doubt a lot of people here know the definition. Get off my nuts, you're turning out to be a stalker.

i actually to bothered to read your actual post about QQ and this is what i have to say:

mission accomplished lithogen is QQing about me

and stop pretending to act nice and civil(to everyone except me obviously) on twinkinfo when you are nothing more than a loudmouth in wow. oh and last time i checked its not against the code of conduct to counter post you wherever you go

mission accomplished lithogen is QQing about me

It's clear you're one of the ones that doesn't know about the definition of QQ'ing. Go to Urban Dictionary and look it up.

and stop pretending to act nice and civil(to everyone except me obviously) on twinkinfo when you are nothing more than a loudmouth in wow.

I'm nice to people who are nice to me and other than that I have no reason to be mean towards anyone. If you would look back, you started digging on me first in the EPIC recruitment thread. And every post I've made afterwards, whether or not it pertains to you or twinking in general, you've always shown up to vent your angst at me.

you are nothing more than a loudmouth in wow.

You have me confused with someone else. I don't know you. You don't know me. The only people that know who I am are my guild members. So unless you're in my guild (and if you were, you'd know that I am by far not a loudmouth or rude to anyone.) you don't know me.

oh and last time i checked its not against the code of conduct to counter post you wherever you go

It might not be against the CoC to counterpost someone, but keep singling me out, it makes it easier to keep reporting you. Like I said before, you're the one that keeps coming around belching your negativity at me and my guild. I'm civil and nice to everyone until they start acting like an ass.

if it aint in the code of conduct you cant report me.

I'm done with you. If you would attempt to hold a reasonable and logical conversation with me without resorting to childish behavior I would try to sort things out with you, but you seem intent on digging on me no matter what. You're no longer worth my time.

C-ya.

[x] use the 24s own troll tactics against them

Are we complaining about the amount of complaining going on?
<

Lighten up and let's make this forum a welcome place for new players to come to rather than bicker and argue over who killed who...
HolyGrail136.jpg

Kahr u are also ally. Shows how much u care abt the bracket. Also nobody posts *points* here anymore. Most of the threads are people complaining and raging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread