so, max spell power for a 39

Trying buffs around then

Imp divine spirit does not stack with flametongue totem.

i know this doesnt really belong here, but

=D

"Imp divine spirit does not stack with flametongue totem."

True, but the spirit from divine spirit still gives sp to a holy priest. Unless youre saying the totem gets rid of the spirit buff. My comp is dead so I cant test.

Alteffour said:
"Imp divine spirit does not stack with flametongue totem."

True, but the spirit from divine spirit still gives sp to a holy priest. Unless youre saying the totem gets rid of the spirit buff. My comp is dead so I cant test.

That's a good point. Smiffy, did divine spirit buff your spirit at least?

Valentine's day is out today for those in oceanic realms, and tomorrow for those in US based realms.

Spellpower food that grants +35 spell power.

I don't think this has been discovered before, but I just found out.

Because I have 300 Alchemy, I get the passive skill Mixology which increases the affect and duration of potions and elixirs that I make that I consume.

My Arcane Elixir gives me +22 Spell Power, instead of the original 20, and lasts for 2hrs.

Oh, so it does affect it. Now, do other people get that effect, or just you? Maybe we should have you doing all our alchemy? ;)

Alchemy gives you Mixology, any buff you get due to either a elixir/pot/flask will be increased.

The increases can be 1) Longer Duration, 2) Better Buff (More spell power/agi/etc) 3) Both.

You only get the buff when you use a pot/elixir/flask that YOU KNOW, so If you buy a elixir of agility off the AH but can't make it, it will just be its regular effect.

edit - and the increase only affects you, so even if you make a elixir/pot/flask, it will be normal to everyone but you.

I actually busted out a calculator to check the numbers on that gear set smiffy posted up, and im not getting those same numbers.

I also see a couple of small upgrades that could be made:

Jade Pendant of blasting is 15sp

Pants of healing vs Pants of Shadow Power which ive seen 26 and I think they come in 27 also

just a few things

Pants of Shadow Wrath don't exist. There's only fiery wrath. =/

Alteffour said:
I actually busted out a calculator to check the numbers on that gear set smiffy posted up, and im not getting those same numbers.

I also see a couple of small upgrades that could be made:

Jade Pendant of blasting is 15sp

Pants of healing vs Pants of Shadow Power which ive seen 26 and I think they come in 27 also

just a few things

pendant only gives 15SP total if someone were to use the buff. I would rather just have my necklace and be grouped with someone that has the buff.

A sobering fact: my 61 fire mage I'm leveling only has about 300 spell power and rocks face in dungeon runs :p

Just a reminder of how awesome twinks are.

Perhaps the shadow power pants in my guild bank are GM glitched, ill have to re-check em.

As far as the jade pendant goes, he was making a post about top sp, it gives more sp..all I was pointin out. It doesnt take ease of play into account.

I still dont get that shadow number that is posted though. Maybe my calculator skillz fail.

Users who are viewing this thread