So long 19 39 or bust!

Elol

OG
Well 19 have been fun i'm not major exp player with 20k + hks under my belt but i guess the 7 hunter wsg bore me after a while.

Been checking the ah at random and picked up a pair of necro legs and soj both for liek 100g the boe neck for 20g and figured well why not..

Wish me luck in 39s ;D

Grabco said:
you gonna stop and smell the roses at 29?

Already planed on it :)

Which means i guess i should check and find any good items to grab on the way there..

RFK/Gnome/some cheap AH blues are enough

Yea i figured. I didn't plan to stick around long maybe a week or so. Wasn't really planning to deck myself out major or anything but enough to put up a good fight and keep others alive :)

I did the same. I racked up 70,000hk's at 19. My son was jumping on me when i was looking at the halloween quest and I accidentally accepted it. Thus i turned 20 and made a new 19 Priest. I stopped at 29. 29 is lame so I went to 39. Going to 39 was the best choice I ever made as things are a little more balanced but much more challenging. Really teaches you how to twink all over again. I liked it so much I made a 39 Hunter Dodgethiz. You will not regret 39. I'm in the process of making a 49 right now and I'm sure 49 will be just as fun.

JTPackard said:
I did the same. I racked up 70,000hk's at 19. My son was jumping on me when i was looking at the halloween quest and I accidentally accepted it. Thus i turned 20 and made a new 19 Priest. I stopped at 29. 29 is lame so I went to 39. Going to 39 was the best choice I ever made as things are a little more balanced but much more challenging. Really teaches you how to twink all over again. I liked it so much I made a 39 Hunter Dodgethiz. You will not regret 39. I'm in the process of making a 49 right now and I'm sure 49 will be just as fun.

Thats great to hear i know after the nerf clothies became pretty much paper where as before i could deal with 2 or 3 hunters chasing me down =/.. Really looking forward to 39 though :)

yeah 19 is like a training ground. then once you climb to 39 you utilize your movement skills with a much more dynamic (and balanced!) bracket. it's really fun to make the jump from 19 to 39.

Users who are viewing this thread