So I'm Torn

Hey guys, I'm rolling a new twink on Ruin and will hopefully be joining <Twink Info>. My friend is also rolling a new twink on Ruin with me and were making an arena team and will be using that Epeen Arena Rating addOn. So anyway I'm torn between making a Paladin or a Rogue for the team, he said hes making anything that will be compatible with what I make. So Twink Info, what should I make?

Shaman and Druid for 3.2?

dont choose any of them take heal shammy & lock, well if u dont have that mutch skill with classes, and take druid/warrior if u have a lot of skill with them.

rogue/mage or rogue/priest or something like that. mage CCs other team or priest dispels, and the rogue kills.

i've heard paladin/warrior is good but never really seen it and it seems like a weird combo. i guess just pillar kite and throw two melees at anyone (or anything) that comes close.

I would say a Pally for the buffs, heals and psuedotankiosity.

/agreed with TheUD, Pally is an all around beneficial class that does everything, and a nice melee class for your fetish ;)

Twinkzruz said:
/agreed with TheUD, Pally is an all around beneficial class that does everything, and a nice melee class for your fetish ;)

You made me lol, but anyways I think I will have to go with pally, has a good combination of meele/heals/dps.

nobody uses epeen anyway

okay, there's maybe 20 teams or so, and it's insanely easy to get your rating up because about 50% of teams are just levellers. i'm just sayin don't expect too much from it.

Users who are viewing this thread