Sneer of Cold Command Open Recruitment (19s)

Conq

Sneer of Cold Command…most of you reading this know us, have mixed feelings about us, have opinions - good or bad about us. Yet there is one thing that is undeniable, and that is that we have played a pivotal role in strengthening the twink community since late MoP, consistently and progressively. While that is a great thing to be able to claim, and something I myself am proud of, it is beyond just me, it is SCC as a whole, and it’s officers and dedicated members who are responsible for this phenomenon, they consistently keep the bigger picture in mind, for the sake of the guild and the brackets health and growth they pour countless resources into funding players to play for them, these people are the embodiment of what SCC stands for. This has resulted in an impressive level of activity on a consistent basis, so we are able to do Arena, War Games, and continue preparing our multiple premade teams. However because we are growing and progressing so rapidly we find ourselves in need of more of these kinds of players - Players who are dedicated to their twinks, the guild, community and the bracket. We need players who can support themselves, and are willing to go out of their way to help the guild grow, to take initiative and help guild members, and who are interested in playing a roll in the community, people who have done this in the past for SCC have done well with us, as any of them will attest, SCC takes care of it’s own, especially when it’s own helps take care of SCC. So we are completely opening recruiting for every 19 twink who meets these following requirements:

1. Able to manage your own twink (dedication goes a long way)

2. Do not expect hand-outs (we help those who help us)

3. Willing to learn and improve your playing

4. Want to play with a larger player base of active twinks (we are by far the most active twink guild peaking regularly at 15-20 19 twinks)

We are accepting transfers of all classes, 19s and 29s. If you decide to transfer make sure you talk to an officer first.

Officers:

Conq - Conq#1458 - Guild Master
Grizzy - Bobby2ballz#1536 - Officer
Tasslehof - Patrick#1728 - Officer
Lolripkid- Scotty#1603 - Officer

[video=youtube;sPlSH6n37ts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlSH6n37ts[/video]

Last edited:
Fun fact: SCC got their name from the poem in the first video at 0:24 "Sneer of Cold Command"

Great thread as always Conq :)

Recruitment going very well, getting transfers and new twinks frequently. War games scheduled against Underground! Still need More of everything! Especially healers and FC's but ranged and melee are welcome as well

bumpedy bump bump, peaking regularly at 15+ 19s. Join the movement!

It was me, I took a break, handed it over to lagged and received it back shortly after returning.

Users who are viewing this thread