Snack's Twink Enchanting Guide

Really nice guide mate :) I don't have time to review every item atm, but I think that Sunfire to weapon (50/50 fire/arcane) is bugged, and only gives around 30/30 of each stat just now.
Kiri tested it a few days ago if he remembers!

Really nice guide mate :) I don't have time to review every item atm, but I think that Sunfire to weapon (50/50 fire/arcane) is bugged, and only gives around 30/30 of each stat just now.

Are insinuating that I have bad memory? xD
But Yes tooltip bug it only gives 39 fire/arc.

Thank you :)
Are insinuating that I have bad memory? xD
But Yes tooltip bug it only gives 39 fire/arc.
Aight, will correct it, thank you!

24 stam to gloves (from LW) glove reinforcement
When I have time I will add all the enchants you can apply to your items like leg, shoulder and glove armor kits, but so far it is just a guide for enchanters to get the formulas :)

I just saw the guide and it looks really good. Would you like me to move it to General Twink Section - Guide Section (or another bracket if it's not meant for that)?

Instead of throwing work at you to do, I went and edited some typos and removed " - NPC - World of Warcaft " from a couple of links (like Lokhtos Darkbargainer - NPC - World of Warcraft). I hope there ain't any problems with that. I can even revert the changes I did, if you want me to.
General Twink Section would be cool since it kinda fits for every bracket from 1-60 :) And no not at all, thanks for the edits :)

Users who are viewing this thread