Smitten

Emehlee

Legend
So most of you probably know about the 'Smitten' buff, where blowing a kiss to Kwee Q. Peddlefeet will get you a +200 hp buff for 1 hr. What you may not know is that it stacks, meaning you can get one from each major city giving you 800 extra HP to play around with in BG's. Add in the perfumes/colognes, a Rumsey Rum, and I was thanking the lord I still get to play in exp-on BG's. 32 - 0 in the first one I played.

Emehlee said:
So most of you probably know about the 'Smitten' buff, where blowing a kiss to Kwee Q. Peddlefeet will get you a +200 hp buff for 1 hr. What you may not know is that it stacks, meaning you can get one from each major city giving you 800 extra HP to play around with in BG's. Add in the perfumes/colognes, a Rumsey Rum, and I was thanking the lord I still get to play in exp-on BG's. 32 - 0 in the first one I played.

Class ? :p

Trespasser said:
If you know what to do you can get more then 800hp from that buff. Just look at this picture:

And yes I actually got health from all 6 buffs. (and no it's not from the opposite factions city's)

Try to enter a BG or an instance with it. The "bugged buffs" disappear. But nice try :)

Yeah I did know about the extra ones... but as has already been said, they unfortunately don't stick around when you enter BG.

With my lock's blood pact, these buffs last year, zandalar, exploit stam gear etc. We had my friends pally break 5.7k health :D

Users who are viewing this thread