Small guide - AFKing invasions overnight / infinitely

You don't give vague credits when copy pasting other peoples work. If I were to copy paste one of your guides on another website I wouldn't say "Credit to the people on Xpoff".
This is idiotic.
get the fuck outta here

I am no expert on Blizzard's EULA by any means, but I do not think running a script will get an account banned.
The main reason most accounts are banned are because they run third party programs.

Anything that is doable with the blizzard API is allowed, therefor this isn't ban able.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ned-using-anti-afk-auto-queue-script-w-e.html

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15271047138

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/759535-Anti-AFK-addon-(NOT-for-Bg-s-etc)

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/16055-wow-anti-afk-script/?page=1

If you read all of these threads or whatever you will find a large amount of people who recognise it is against the EULA to use anti-afk scripts/macros. Anything your character is actively doing while you are not at your computer is counted as botting.

this different than OC. this 3pp. oc is ingame macro ;o
also, many devs are said they dislike /script /run macros and are working to remove them from wow with legion for reasons like this... that things like this can be done but there is little they can do against it these days because techincally it's not breaking tos ;o
farnk not have source to link of these just reference to discord chats with peoples.

find a large amount of people who recognise it is against the EULA to use anti-afk scripts/macros. Anything your character is actively doing while you are not at your computer is counted as botting.

it is blizzard's game, people opinions not matter, only blizzards ;o

farnk not say farnk condones this, farnk finds it very sketchy and recognizes blizzard's pickle... farnk just say, not take testimony and general player opinion of 2-10+ year old forum posts to be word of blizzard is all ;o

also... in farnkperience... persons who say banned for using something, often performed much more and is only the lesser of all things they will admit for attempt to be unban ;o

this different than OC. this 3pp. oc is ingame macro ;o
also, many devs are said they dislike /script /run macros and are working to remove them from wow with legion for reasons like this... that things like this can be done but there is little they can do against it these days because techincally it's not breaking tos ;o
farnk not have source to link of these just reference to discord chats with peoples.

it is blizzard's game, people opinions not matter, only blizzards ;o

farnk not say farnk condones this, farnk finds it very sketchy and recognizes blizzard's pickle... farnk just say, not take testimony and general player opinion of 2-10+ year old forum posts to be word of blizzard is all ;o

also... in farnkperience... persons who say banned for using something, often performed much more and is only the lesser of all things they will admit for attempt to be unban ;o
One of the threads was about a guy who got banned for using one of these scripts.... so please don't try and argue with it. It is bannable. You may not be detected but there is a chance you will be banned.

One of the threads was about a guy who got banned for using one of these scripts.... so please don't try and argue with it. It is bannable. You may not be detected but there is a chance you will be banned.

also this logic being applied to some other macros as well ;o
for example! https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/2zvkg7/got_insane_title_then_banned_for_pickpocket_macro/
not really sure what you're on about but i'll entertain you for a bit

the guy was banned for sitting there AT HIS PC using a macro. I am not saying that is against ToS. What I am saying is using a script that makes your character do stuff while you are away from your PC in order to give you an advantage in the game IS BOTTING.

not going to reply any further, but as i said previously - hf getting banned

What I am saying is using a script that makes your character do stuff while you are away from your PC in order to give you an advantage in the game IS BOTTING.
unclear.

what stuff is character doing? ;o

unclear.

what stuff is character doing? ;o
is english your first language?

i didn't want to reply any further but fuck it, people have to know the risks

IT IS BOTTING. DO NOT DO IT. YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF BEING BANNED.

These scripts cause your character to say stuff in chat or jump in the air or whatever (clearly what I meant by stuff...) and that is botting if you are not at your PC controlling your character.

These scripts cause your character to say stuff in chat or jump in the air or whatever (clearly what I meant by stuff...) and that is botting if you are not at your PC controlling your character.
Incorrect, script posted in OP does none of this. ;o

is english your first language?
correct. it is yours aswell? ;o

i didn't want to reply any further but duck it
sorry, farnk respects u and ur wishes.

good day. farnk no speak of this to you now ;o

farnk apologizes. u good person with valid concerns and opinions and farnk likes you. <3

farnk hopes u be farnkfriend in future :D

Incorrect, script posted in OP does none of this. ;o

correct. it is yours aswell? ;o
If you read the whole thread then you would realise that someone was banned for the exact same thing as him and then unbanned. It is due to the GM. Also I am arguing that this thread is telling people how to bot (which is bannable) - not talking about other issues.

im out

As far as I know WoW ToS are against using third party programs, which is not the case here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

HOWEVER

As we all know Blizzard is a very moody company, so to say with lack of better word, so if bans were issued on similar ocassions then we must be careful. Use at your own risk. I will also update the OP with this.

Edit:

@Mvq I'll also update the OP with the source I took it from when I come home and will be able to check my computer browsing history.

Reactions: Mvq
I usually park my toons in a discrete location when using this. I recommend doing this for anyone

If you have a keyboard or mouse like Razer or Logitech or whatever with available software, you can make macros like jump every 10 sec or whatever as well. I think, not sure though, that this is against blizz ToS since it involves a 3rd party program not sure tho

If you have a keyboard or mouse like Razer or Logitech or whatever with available software, you can make macros like jump every 10 sec or whatever as well. I think, not sure though, that this is against blizz ToS since it involves a 3rd party program not sure tho
razer synapse counts as a 3rd party program i asked a gm before i dont have ss of chat but he said anything that "takes away the human aspect" of the macro is against ToU ie: taking delays away from your macros with synapse and such like jump macros
even some macros in game can also get you banned, i have a few macros that dont follow ToU stuff like lag macros and freeze macros to gain a edge over people isnt allowed by blizzard and is punishable by bans from 3 hours to permanent depending on your offenses and the way you used them

Users who are viewing this thread