Small change to BoA items

Umm.. none of mine need repair or have any durability on them? Might just be a corrupted Cache folder, try deleting it and see what happens.

It was patch day in the EU today meaning that all caches got deleted today so it seems hard to me it was corrupt.

Also all my other gear was at full durability and I had to pay 1silver and 50copper to repair the BoA chest, shoulders BWTB and bone bow.

Also if you check me on armory: The World of Warcraft Armory - Trespasser @ Bloodhoof - Profile

You will see that all BoA items have a durability now (except the trinket of course).

BoA items do not have durability.

I am sure that you saw what you saw, mine seems to be ok. my guess is quick bug, but thanks for being on the ball about in game changes especially with so many minor patches floating around.

This is a very interesting find Trespasser, time to do more research! 0.o

Edit: When I checked my character out on the armory page it says 0/45 or what ever but when I log in they don't have any durability and I'm not loosing any stats from them either. This must be a EU thing.

All my boa's were broken when I logged in, and so were a lot of other people. They do now have durability.

all my EQUIPPED boas had 0 durability when i logged in. Boas in banks, bags and mail were at 100%.

Paid a few silver and they returned to %100 as normal.

Someone made a wowwiki edit stating heirlooms suffered from durability loss which was removed shortly afterwards.

Trespasser, both me and everyone else in EU are now seeing Durability on BoAs. You're not losing your mind, no. All my BoAs were red and I had to repair them. This is correct.

Indeed it was so yesterday, we discussed it in guild and noticed the durability was a lot lower than other items in the same slot (about half). Logged on this evening and they do indeed seem to be gone, on twinks I did not log yesterday nothing seems to have happened. Anyhow, info for all the use it is :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread