Skullbreaker

Onflight

Legend
Lots of posts about this but all seem to evade my point

in 4.0.3a can i get this

if no pass the rope,

if yes, how?

tah

Would it be possible to pass a suggestion for the next BiS 29 warrior wep for prot along with the rope?

Onflight said:
Would it be possible to pass a suggestion for the next BiS 29 warrior wep for prot along with the rope?

BoA mace is the next best option afaik, there may be some new quest items yet to be discovered though. Don't give up hope yet!

So skullbreaker is grandfathered now too? Man, my orc that has skullbreaker/windstorm with double mongoose is going to be the envy of many a 29 twink I guess.

Edit: Just did a search on WoWhead, quest is still listed as a level 28 req.

I suppose someone should attempt it on a 29 to confirm. Pretty easy to find out though, just run RFK. I'm going off of very early beta where the dropped item to start the quest said "requires lvl 40"

Falaris said:
So skullbreaker is grandfathered now too? Man, my orc that has skullbreaker/windstorm with double mongoose is going to be the envy of many a 29 twink I guess.

Edit: Just did a search on WoWhead, quest is still listed as a level 28 req.

might be b/c wowhead and armory aint up to date, so no point in going to look stuff up on the webz atm :/

I'm not sure if skullbreaker is grandfathered, but the quest chain is now broken. I did the first part pre patch, now I can still pick up the quest for the Item, but the mob no longer exists. Also if I change zones through a loading screen the quest disappears. If someone still has the item, and it's usable on a 29, please post. Interested to see if it got grandfathered.

So any of those 29 twinks who were interested in buying my account keep in mind i have a 29 with both Windstorm and Skullbreaker, both with mongoose :)

It's no longer BIS

Falaris said:
So any of those 29 twinks who were interested in buying my account keep in mind i have a 29 with both Windstorm and Skullbreaker, both with mongoose :)

Grandfathered Iron Spines fist with Mongoose is now the best OH

Hit rating has a very high value for DPS, something like 1.5 dps increase over Str until capped. Where you decide to get your Hit rating from is your choice, but Ironspine with mongoose for rogues and potency for warriors is great.

Dont, this is primarily a European site, they dont know who Wbren is

Hyren said:
Hit rating has a very high value for DPS, something like 1.5 dps increase over Str until capped. Where you decide to get your Hit rating from is your choice, but Ironspine with mongoose for rogues and potency for warriors is great.

Dont, this is primarily a European site, they dont know who Wbren is

Im well aware of the value of hit rating. That being said, it is _ridiculously easy_ to get hitcapped as a 29 rogue. BoAs by themselves practically do it. Theres nothing wrong with Ironspine, its just that youre already over the hit cap with just skullbreaker and BoAs.

Also, this is far from 'primarily' a EU site, Id say at least half the posters are US, if not more.

This is primarily a US site, the EU guys are just here to take up space :p. I would also argue that 20 agi is best OH enchant cause fights are over so fast as a skullbreaker rogue.

Rivfader said:
This is primarily a US site, the EU guys are just here to take up space :p. I would also argue that 20 agi is best OH enchant cause fights are over so fast as a skullbreaker rogue.

There was a reasonable argument for 20 agility when agility gave 1 AP. Now that it gives 2 per, 240 agility is way too much to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread