<Skill Ratio> Strat Leak

It's the 20-24 bracket, it's not like you need an advanced strategy to win since 24s are 2OP4Me and most F2Ps are retarded.

I told u, i can sync u guys 9 vs 9 so no dodging. try 10 vs 10 syncing for an hour after that let me sync u guys 9 vs 9. offer still on the table.

I told u, i can sync u guys 9 vs 9 so no dodging. try 10 vs 10 syncing for an hour after that let me sync u guys 9 vs 9. offer still on the table.

Thanks for the offer but I think its should be left to the guilds involved to figure it out. (Which we have)

a 9v9, isnt a 10v10, and defeats the purpose.

If you are so eager to be able to sync wargames, why cant your guild do the same?

That one sunday when we were q'ing those casual premades we were able to sync queue. Wonder why you guys had so much trouble on the 15th.

10 hunter's will beat that wall of text without a problem.

That one sunday when we were q'ing those casual premades we were able to sync queue. Wonder why you guys had so much trouble on the 15th.

Its prolly cuz having a full 20 try to sync is exponentially harder than 18 or 19 syncing. Those random solo queuers upset the system yo

Its prolly cuz having a full 20 try to sync is exponentially harder than 18 or 19 syncing. Those random solo queuers upset the system yo

Still you should be able to get yourselves a synced game in a somewhat reasonable amount of time no? It may have just been a fluke. If it was me this happened to, I'd try again but at a time when I know less people will be q'ing.

Still you should be able to get yourselves a synced game in a somewhat reasonable amount of time no? It may have just been a fluke. If it was me this happened to, I'd try again but at a time when I know less people will be q'ing.

Not everyone has the time to sit around not doing anything, especially on a friday. We'll try again, and see.

Not everyone has the time to sit around not doing anything, especially on a friday. We'll try again, and see.

Or just get someone over to BH so that accusations and excuses will be out the window and we can be assured an actual game.

Also, hasn't this been offered prior and since the scheduled premade or am I lost in the void?

Or just get someone over to BH so that accusations and excuses will be out the window and we can be assured an actual game.

Also, hasn't this been offered prior and since the scheduled premade or am I lost in the void?

We didnt have an anchor then. Now we do so it wont be an issue.

People care this much about this bracket? Just something I started doing during raid CD's

People care this much about this bracket? Just something I started doing during raid CD's

Wow! You mean it's almost as if you're a completely different individual with your own cares and concerns?

Wow! You mean it's almost as if you're a completely different individual with your own cares and concerns?

I play because it's fun to toss trials and it reminds me of Vanilla twinking.

I'm just saying, there isn't a lot of skill involved in this bracket. It stands to reason that advanced strategies aren't needed to faceroll. That's all.

I just think that 19's was taken too seriously which was almost acceptable because there was at least a skill floor involved, the 19 bracket died and are trying to practice the same level of play here which is dead even still due to the fact that trials are involved.

24's is a joke bracket, feel free to continue, I'm just saying, it's kind of laughable and embarrassing.

Last edited:
I play because it's fun to toss trials and it reminds me of Vanilla twinking.

I'm just saying, there isn't a lot of skill involved in this bracket. It stands to reason that advanced strategies aren't needed to faceroll. That's all.

Thanks for your opinion, this is a good opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread