US <Skill Ratio> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Pizza, the community is asking for your answer? Would you rather lose that community? Or lose a premade?

Pizza said:
Hunters aren't always the answer.

Agreed 6 hunters is just silly - but check the healz...

Sunday's videos of the week #1:

[video=youtube;EEuQU6a90Pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuQU6a90Pc&feature=lhpa[/video]

I've been waiting for this music video for some time now. <3 Breezy and JB

[video=youtube;Zzi-5CO4-G0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzi-5CO4-G0&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

This is the last video RayWilliamJohnson posted before his channel became the top subscribed channel on YouTube.

Wednesday's screenshot of the week #2:

Having multiple Hunters from the same server isn't always a guaranteed win.

Pizza said:
Wednesday's screenshot of the week #2:

Having multiple Hunters from the same server isn't always a guaranteed win.

I'm not nessecarily disagreeing with you, but you can never control if people on the same server that are single que'd get a que simultaniously.

P.S.- Look at your team's heals. =X

Sàxxon said:
? haters i gues can never be as good LOL BADDY

What are you, like 13? Best 19 rogue US lmao. Thought that was Curléy, the other self declaired...oh and btw before you call people baddies you might want to compare your flag returns per game, KB / Death ratio to theirs...you're considerably behind me, bud...unless of course you measure a player by something other than their performance?

excuse me but your trash dont even try to talk down to this skillness, and my stats arnt anything considering i played this rogue for around 1/4 of its gulching career.

i leave the scrolls 2 my team mates and actually try 2 kill the efc considering im from new zealand and have awful Ms im not going to get the return anyway. :)

peace : ).

So...you are 13? And you didn't even make that rogue? >.> Whatever you have to do to rationalize it to yourself...the numbers don't lie. Thanks for calling me trash though without any reasoning or justification. Fact is you got pissy when I called you on your brown nosing. I think we should wrap this up though, don't need to hijack WT's recruitment thread.

brown nosing? trolling brah waw tawent would love to h ave me :)

and i was given this rogue rofl keep trying nerd i dont need to justify it cause i know how fucking useful i am :). numbers are numbers skill is skill (sax #1 peels interupts etc US). of couse i cant out return americans, rofl if you think that having heaps of returns makes u good.

peace.

edit im 12

You're the one who started calling people baddies and trash. And you're using the classic excuse whenever someone gets caught saying something they later regret, "oh uh i was trollin' brah duh."

"(sax #1 peels interupts etc US)."

Only matters if someone else says it, btw.

P.S. Flight of the Conchords is hilarious.

Skanktmonius said:
You're the one who started calling people baddies and trash. And you're using the classic excuse whenever someone gets caught saying something they later regret, "oh uh i was trollin' brah duh."

"(sax #1 peels interupts etc US)."

Only matters if someone else says it, btw.

P.S. Flight of the Conchords is hilarious.

sax #1 peels interupts etc US

sax #1 peels interupts etc US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread