Skey Gaming Rbgs Sunday 22/01/2012

pingaslol

Legend
Sup Guys , Its DjbestDk Taylorswift ... I have started playin fully again on my 70 And i challenge all of you guilds out there to queu tomorrow from 19:00-23:00 to Face the wrath of n1s Europa Rbg Team .

Peace // Taylorswift

sounds mad!

Gl mate, glad to see n1 dk back at 70

Being in almost a one man guild I know when I see you guys in a BG that it's over, but it's worth it, you have some of the best hordes opponents I know /hug Pixiè
<

Edit: You do however also have one of the worst paladins I've ever come across
<

Being in almost a one man guild I know when I see you guys in a BG that it's over, but it's worth it, you have some of the best hordes opponents I know /hug Pixiè
<

<
<

<

pixie is good? what the! and we don't have dochollyday.. whatcha saying.. bro

Gud it's hard running with only dk's, rogues, mages and priests in RBG's All with tazik/synapse.

That's what i heard atleast.

because thats what you need to win currently, if you don't play with those the teams you face with faceroll you

As long as you don't run with aranzia it's gonna be fine for them... If they do they should immediately swap him with nearest warlock.

Just ask Hálol what happened when they faced me and spirit in 2's <3

This isnt even funny, that Aranzia is so ******* bad its unreal, he begged me for weeks to do some 2s, first game against Lock / Boomkin, whats he do? Sit lock hardpumpin frostbolts, thats it
<

Nvm its cool I'm over it....Naht

Users who are viewing this thread