Signature Shop/Signature Tutorial

I'm opening a "Signature Shop".
Introduce myself I'm 14 (8th grade), play Xbox (Mw3 BF3) and going to actually start paying for wow again, I have my own YouTube channel i post weekly to NitrogenOG's Channel - YouTube , Have been doign graphics for about 1 year never had anyone teach me besides like 3 YouTube video on how to get cs5 free.
My old account was HUSH but since I can't log in through facebook anymore I made a new account!

Fill out my Format (If you do not I will not service you!)
Character Armory - Example Healstrong @ Medivh - Game - World of Warcraft
Background - (Link please or the color)
Text - 2D (Flat) or 3D (Popping out)
Colors - (Primary/Secondary) (Text Color(s)
Optional (Put me in your signature saying made by me)
Optional #2 (I can give in .psd file if you want to change it)
Optional #3 repost asking what else you would like

PM me the format and I will get back to you fast as I can.

Input my signature
Step One - Copy my image URL I give you
6omu86.jpg

Step Two - Goto Twinkinfo Then Once Logged in Click "Settings"
iwpstz.jpg

Step Three - Click "Edit Signature"
20ft63k.jpg

Step Four - Click the little Tree
24fz9g1.jpg

Step Five - Post the link I gave you Then Click "OK"
14kxlzo.jpg

Step Six - Click "Preview Signature" If you do like it then click "Save Signature"
2q8ystc.jpg

IF THIS DID NOT WORK DO IT AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need any help with signature making advice, you should shoot me a PM. I haven't touched photoshop in probably a year, but I'm pretty good. I also have made several tutorials on how I do things. I won't fill your thread with my stuff but here's just a few examples. Obviously they aren't WoW related, but someone talented can work with anything

LightAtTheEnd4.png
swordofrivers2-1.png
Swag.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need any help with signature making advice, you should shoot me a PM. I haven't touched photoshop in probably a year, but I'm pretty good. I also have made several tutorials on how I do things. I won't fill your thread with my stuff but here's just a few examples. Obviously they aren't WoW related, but someone talented can work with anything

LightAtTheEnd4.png
swordofrivers2-1.png
Swag.png

Nice work man
I was actually going to start an application to be in this (to make signatures)
But you are in I will edit the thread tonight want to work on umpsteeths? I am working on someones right now and I wil have way more time open next week so I am kinda limited!
Thanks for helping if you do send me a PM if you need me to pick it up.

Nice work man
But you are in I will edit the thread tonight want to work on umpsteeths? I am working on someones right now and I wil have way more time open next week so I am kinda limited!
Idk that I have time to actually do any currently. Though I may time to time pick one up if you like. But I posted more because I can give you advice/tutorials to get better at this. I've written several tutorials myself and have done this for probably 6 or more years.

Nice work man

hurrey it up bruh

Then do it bro
Because without no format I will not do it.

Telling me to making me a signature? It a free service and you can't even fill out a format?

Anyone need one? still free

Did you make a format before you did yours? No, no one is going to want you to do it if your going to be lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread