Show your Transmogs!

In the interest of bumping something other than an argument thread...

While not nearly as cool as some of the other mogs in here, I do like this setup. Still needs some tweaking.

My monk:

pXrINXO.png

Found Grunt's Pauldrons and wanted to try and make a transmog set for a Night Elf hunter.

This is for level 24 hunter with full mail BoA.

Far from perfect but maybe someone finds it decent enough to use.

Wowhead 3D
You can't transmogrify those to the hunter shoulders because at lvl 24 hunters cannot use mail, sorry to burst your bubble.
I didn't know you can't transmog BoA, so long since I played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found Grunt's Pauldrons and wanted to try and make a transmog set for a Night Elf hunter.

This is for level 24 hunter with full mail BoA.

Far from perfect but maybe someone finds it decent enough to use.

Wowhead 3D

I didn't know you can't transmog BoA, so long since I played.

It's not that you can't transmog BoA, it's that you can't transmog things to items of other families. Such as mail and leather, or plate and cloth.

It's not that you can't transmog BoA, it's that you can't transmog things to items of other families. Such as mail and leather, or plate and cloth.

So they count as leather when you use them at level 24? I have a vague memory that that is the case, now that I think about it. Either way too bad, I thought it was an ok look for a Nelf hunter. And I went through all mail and leather items 1-24 to make it, hehe.

So they count as leather when you use them at level 24? I have a vague memory that that is the case, now that I think about it. Either way too bad, I thought it was an ok look for a Nelf hunter. And I went through all mail and leather items 1-24 to make it, hehe.

they count as leather but for transmog they count as mail, it's dumb

Users who are viewing this thread