Shout out to the farmers

lolipopp

Legend
Making this thread as a thread to put all the GY farmers in so people know who they are...

c4PRmDi.png

This will be updated with new retards of the bracket.

Making this thread as a thread to put all the GY farmers in so people know who they are...

c4PRmDi.png

This will be updated with new retards of the bracket.

I don't see any evidence of them farming. All i see are a bunch of names from bgt (yes i played with them and i can immagine some things). I suggest you take a screen of them doing that with end score board so we are able to conclude they were. This says nothing.

two or three of the names on that list are always objective from what I have seen, there's one or two who camp, and the rest I have never even seen in bgs. also what was the point in this? xD

Yes please tell me who is GY camping! That way I can forget their names in a matter of minutes and still feel like I'm making a difference in the world... of warcraft!

actually wsg, is one of the most objective based hunters i've come across

actually wsg, is one of the most objective based hunters i've come across
He had a good teacher but still have to remind him all the time to not be a jerk in the past and that never changed. I had to kick him out of our guild on draenor for his behaviour cause of playing recycle twinks and gy camp/farm all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread