US Should the survival hunter ban be lifted?

lets see uhhh the hunters will damage the same target and if it doesn't get heals it dies. no different than 2x arc mage or 2x destro lock.

the thing I have always hated about 19s is how quick everyone is to jump to the "its op ban it" bs. I cant remember the last time we let the meta play out without people trying to change it for their benefit.

That's a silly argument. The "meta" is designed around endgame bracket, not 19 bracket. That's why you often have some specs OP at lower brackets and some specs are nearly useless, even worse disparity than at endgame levels.

Banning OPs in tourneys is to benefit all involved for a more even playing field.

I wonder if either of you have found a team yet, hmm.
you got anything useful to contribute to the discussion or are you just so lonely u have to say useless shit for attention?
That's a silly argument. The "meta" is designed around endgame bracket, not 19 bracket. That's why you often have some specs OP at lower brackets and some specs are nearly useless, even worse disparity than at endgame levels.

Banning OPs in tourneys is to benefit all involved for a more even playing field.
its a silly argument to suggest we play games with little to no rules and then build on them after we see how it plays out? please elaborate. are you suggesting we should knee jerk ban everything that could be slightly op? allowing 2 sv hunters would do basically nothing to the way games are played now

I don't think anyone wants bans for slightly OP specs. IMO, it's a matter of degree and is somewhat subjective, but everyone knows how bad SV (and Disc) are atm in lower brackets. Banning whatever is OP is to keep matches from being skewed toward those specs or a couple players having an unfair advantage. That's obvious.

OTOH, one could ask why you're going so hard to keep SV in. Maybe it's the twink mindset of having an OP toon against normal levelers, or using cheats/hacks/exploits to win?

Why have any rules at all for that matter? Why not anything goes FFA? Because it would de-legitimize competitive play.

Frankly, I don't care what's done with TC since I won't be part of it. I brought it up to say any tourney is a joke if it's not held under at least some minimum standard.

I don't think anyone wants bans for slightly OP specs. IMO, it's a matter of degree and is somewhat subjective, but everyone knows how bad SV (and Disc) are atm in lower brackets. Banning whatever is OP is to keep matches from being skewed toward those specs or a couple players having an unfair advantage. That's obvious.

OTOH, one could ask why you're going so hard to keep SV in. Maybe it's the twink mindset of having an OP toon against normal levelers, or using cheats/hacks/exploits to win?

Why have any rules at all for that matter? Why not anything goes FFA? Because it would de-legitimize competitive play.

Frankly, I don't care what's done with TC since I won't be part of it. I brought it up to say any tourney is a joke if it's not held under at least some minimum standard.
Hello autism

Users who are viewing this thread