Should Nimtwo and Cyanerds come back to the bracket?

Nimhunter

Legend
The best hunter and the best rogue of all time in this dog awful bracket filled with cancers much like Meat, we have been thinking about giving our grand return due to the amount of toxic players like odyne are still on the scene (you can actually see him getting owned in my video at Pandoraxeh - YouTube).

We want to know your opinions on this very serious matter - we see the current rank 1 2v2 lads and its not looking good.. you guys have really let your self go and we feel we need to clean up the shit and bring back the light to this bracket.

Donations are welcome if people want to help us get in the right mindset and PM on twinkinfo for these personal donations (we may and I say may , give you a signed autograph from the best ever 70s).

Thank for you reading this post.. sorry meat and odyne but we had to take the first two random people we found on this barely alive website.

Yours Faithfully and truly best regards,

Cyanerd, Nimtwo - Our memories will live on;

Ním 1| 70 Hunter PvP | Resto Druid, Hunter, Rogue - YouTube

Cyanerd 2| 70 Rogue PvP - YouTube

I don't know what your problem is with me george, but I've quit xd

Jicz why you logged out as resto while I'm tryna' inspect yo' boomy set :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
naa u trash nim, i still remembe how u claimed u had spectral tigers and u tried to scam me

The way to become Pro is to not win a single arena endgame, blame Eu cyclone Bg and reroll a twink bracket, play a oneshot comp and get achievements, stop playing cause the game gets hard, realise this dosnt work and make yourself look Dog on a twink site.. Hmm. What did you do wrong

I seriously never seen you play anywhere, so as long as I don't have to team up with you in a battleground, you're allowed to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread