EU+US Should I play Linked or Pure F2P ?

Wraegoth

Deathproof
Since i linked former trial account years ago with my retail one (also i paid for a month and it lost the f2p status) should i play on a linked account or a pure f2p what are you guys suggesting?

It’s going to be a personal decision

Account unlockable/cosmetics vs Ftp swag.

personally id play linked if vet was nerfed, over starting a separate account

or you could play vet too lol

Mostly depends on whether or not you're a purist. If you're just looking to be a BG monster, linked has (albeit little) advantages over pure f2p like heirlooms that are either not obtainable or no longer obtainable for pure f2ps today (like necklaces, BFA pieces, and champion trinkets.)

It’s going to be a personal decision

Account unlockable/cosmetics vs Ftp swag.

personally id play linked if vet was nerfed, over starting a separate account

or you could play vet too lol

To be honest if it is to play vet i can roll a 29 also.
[doublepost=1585360253,1585360198][/doublepost]
pure! pure! pure! pure!

One of the reasons that i thought to go Pure is you and CrystalPal
[doublepost=1585360299][/doublepost]
Mostly depends on whether or not you're a purist. If you're just looking to be a BG monster, linked has (albeit little) advantages over pure f2p like heirlooms that are either not obtainable or no longer obtainable for pure f2ps today (like necklaces, BFA pieces, and champion trinkets.)
This is not a problem for for me

Veteran: Make life easier
Linked: Access account bound things
Pure: It was a cool thing till 5 years ago. (i still find it cool)

Good Luck!

It really is just a matter of what the aim is. If youre looking to pvp and have a good time for free, sure. go linked. Makes things easier and the boa neck and trinkets that pure f2p cant get are pretty sick.

If you want swag factor and the challenge of collecting things, make a new f2p.

imo, pvp isnt interesting enough to make it the sole focus of a character. So Id roll pure f2p and enjoy the pve collecting as well.

Veteran: Make life easier
Linked: Access account bound things
Pure: It was a cool thing till 5 years ago. (i still find it cool)

Good Luck!
Thank you, i still find it cool also, i regret that i linked my pure account with my paid one just for the titles and mounts.
[doublepost=1585362038,1585361809][/doublepost]
It really is just a matter of what the aim is. If youre looking to pvp and have a good time for free, sure. go linked. Makes things easier and the boa neck and trinkets that pure f2p cant get are pretty sick.

If you want swag factor and the challenge of collecting things, make a new f2p.

imo, pvp isnt interesting enough to make it the sole focus of a character. So Id roll pure f2p and enjoy the pve collecting as well.
Actually i was this kind of player, i wanted to collect stuff, pvp wasn't my main purpose at trial, i wanted to solo stuff i still remember killing mobs at western plaguelands for gaining argent crusade tabard :p
[doublepost=1585363602][/doublepost]By the way just fyi I discovered that my old pure account still exists with only achievements and mounts lol

Well, are you going for min-max and absolute peak performance and want to do the absolute most you can? Linked. Also easier (for some) than jumping between accounts. Given that I have a handful of accounts, I'm used to it anyway.

I have both, but I really prefer the F2P pure because of the additional challenges. :)

Users who are viewing this thread