should f2p be in the same bracket as p2p

should f2p be in the same bracket as p2p?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
should f2p be in the same bracket as p2p 24s

i think we should . p2p 24s should be allowed to pwn and camp f2p twinks because they are paying. f2ps are just mainly 12 year olds who cant afford wow. blizzard wil always cater to those who pay not those who dont

F2ps should be in the same bracket as p2ps. It is Blizzards way of providing a rewarding PvP experience to Fail p2p players. Can't make it anywhere else? ...Roll a 24 and turn off your xp.

"See mommy! I has 5 KBs!!!"

"Good boy. Want more cheesy poofs?"

Greyy said:
F2ps should be in the same bracket as p2ps. It is Blizzards way of providing a rewarding PvP experience to Fail p2p players. Can't make it anywhere else? ...Roll a 24 and turn off your xp.

Its also fun to do retarded things in im currently working on a throwing only night elf rogue

I don't see this getting far. I believe this is something similar that had been posted in the past. I'm neither for nor against this. It's more of a realization imo. 'Hey guys we're giving you a look at how PvP works. Stay trial and you can get your *** kicked or pay and pwn nubs and have competitive matches against players with your status.' or whatever

The 20s bracket isn't the only PvP bracket in game. We're forgetting this to some degree. We treat it like this is end game for us, but in fact it's not. Trial accounts are trial accounts for a reason. You're not going to get the things you want unless you pay. Blizzard will not cater to us in any way shape or form. We have restrictions. We have limitations. We have to deal with what's handed to us. Accept it.

Not being harsh but this is the realization whether or not we like it.

There was a response to the original poster here, but I've taken it out as the context has changed since other replies were posted since then.

Greyy said:

The kid quoting fairly odd parent's calling kiddies kids.

f2ps should remain in the bracket or i wont get pops on my 24!! :(

Stabbedurazz said:
I think f2p should remain in the bracket not for all the 24's, but for the reason that with out p2p's the f2p bracket would be nothing. I believe that p2p people hosting wargames is the most fun I have had in this bracket and something I would not be willing to give up.

hmm u smart title changed

Let me clarify myself.

bancircumventor said:
i think we should . p2p 24s should be allowed to pwn and camp f2p twinks because they are paying. f2ps are just mainly 12 year olds who cant afford wow. blizzard wil always cater to those who pay not those who dont

Greyy said:

Your both idiots and don't deserve to play this game.

The problem is not that they're in the same bracket, it's that P2P has a 4 level advantage, and even stacking a ridiculous amount of hit, you can't get capped for that difference on an F2P.

I'm thinking the same retard at Blizzard responsible for redesigning the WSG GY, then keeping it after it's so obviously a failure, is the one who put trial accounts for prospective customers at the bottom end of a BG bracket.

Honestly, Blizzard's cleaning lady has a better grasp of game design than some of their so called 'developers'.

The reason 20s are XP off is that max capped accounts, 60/70/80, and in this case, 20, were twinking and decimating leveling nubs in those brackets, well maybe no one did 80s yet, but that was the reason for it. 20s are an unintended consequence, but not one Blizz has any plans to rectify. 20s were never any good at PvP. They used to get destroyed by 29s.

The GY change was to stop FCs waiting around there and ideally reducing the duration of turtles. Of course people still use LoS by climbing on top of the tunnel entrance and have zero intention of capping, just delaying. If people can be cheapass pussies, they most certainly will be.

Blizz are trying to make BG experiences fun for everyone, that means F2P, P2P, leveling noobs, veterans etc. etc. Everyone. That was the whole point of XP off BGs to begin with. Of course with BC chanted heirlooms in leveling BGs, leveling noobs are unsurprisingly still getting smashed.

Blizz try to do a lot of things, and fail at most of them. They are still making a shitload of money on this thing, and if nothing else, I'm sure it will continue as long as that's the case.

Stabbedurazz said:
I think f2p should remain in the bracket not for all the 24's, but for the reason that with out p2p's the f2p bracket would be nothing. I believe that p2p people hosting wargames is the most fun I have had in this bracket and something I would not be willing to give up.

Pretty much this^

And yes, we are playing wargame arenas everyday now at Aerie Peak US so I don't mind the 24s anymore. I rarely play BGs anymore.

The poll is rather badly made, as the question is open to several interpretations.

Do I think that Trial players should be in the same brackets as XP-ON P2P players?

Yes, with the limitations on Starter accounts, the current bracket ranges and current state of the BoA Battlegrounds, a couple of F2P level 20 Twinks isn't going to have any notable negative impact.

Do I think that Starter-capped toon should be shipped off to the XP-OFF queues, and thereby be forced to play with 24 P2P Twinks?

No, it makes little sense (see above), and while twink players may grudgingly acknowledge what's going on ('a-holes being a-holes because they're a-holes, though no doubt the Smurfs made them do it' etc.), for 'genuine' Starter players to be basically lambs led to the slaughter

in the Xp_Off queues the loom heroes fear to tread is - to put it nicely - one of the dumbest marketting choices Blizzard has ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread