Should BOA's and AGM's be allowed in the 39 twink revival?

Should BOA's and AGM's be allowed in the 39 twink revival?

• No AGM, No BoA's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No BoA's, but AGM

• No AGM, but BoA's

• AGM and BOA's are BOTH allowed

• Undecided.

• Total voters

Seffy

Legend
As title states.

Before you poll, please remember to read the 39 revival thread in order to make a balanced opinion.

We have people at different sides of the camp, so the only way to deal with this democratically and see what people want is to poll.

I voted "No AGM, No BoA's" but its prob. going to be hard for everyone to follow, we can always talk gear after the bracket started.

Let's get a vote now so we can see what most people want, same with the alliance/horde vote - it's all good for organisation elolz.

I voted 'No AGM, but BoA's' - to due the fact, that i dont really think BoA's gives such a big advantage. (Except for Warriors, who dont own a PoD.)

I'd like us to consider these polls with an air of caution, after some pollers have directly confessed to sabbotaging the results.

Free Transfers from Burning Legion, Frostmane, Grim Batol, Neptulon, Ravencrest and Sylvanas to Al'Akir in Blackout - Ending April 13th

nice

What I'm most curious is how this silly gear limit is going to be enforced.

"Sir, you have used a BOA item on your twink. You are under internet arrest. Please unplug your modem for 1 week as punishment"

Or maybe he will get /spit on in bg's. Oh the shame.

Hello Retnux, Retnux's friend or some tosspot from 49.

Hope to see you in an IRC near you!

Nux is one of MY friends now. Leave him alone or I'll make life difficult for you. You should know me better than think that is an idle threat Seffy.

I will not ask again.

Rofl kutty, well maybe I should give you a selection of chat logs where 'Tom' is ripping you to shreds.

Don't be a fool Kutty.

Users who are viewing this thread