Shocker

And whose to say that your analysis on this is correct? Tazik can be resisted, absorbed, reflected, or not deal enough damage, while Synapse gives you a 480 buff to int,str, or agil for 10 seconds and cannot be removed.

I concur, i had obtained Synapse back when it was only int, so i dropped it.

Nowadays tazik barely hits for anything, just keep it for onehitting the pve-geared, emote-spamming rogues from <Hero> That insist on stalking me.

And whose to say that your analysis on this is correct? Tazik can be resisted, absorbed, reflected, or not deal enough damage, while Synapse gives you a 480 buff to int,str, or agil for 10 seconds and cannot be removed.

I am sorry I did not take in account that u do not know what a spell pene cap is, nor that u know that u have to fake spell reflect. And if ur talking about the meta playa pls is that gonna be ur argument? Tazik cant be stopped, synapse can easily. Synapse can be absorbed too wtf lol absorb is damage u have to do either way depending on your setup and situation. Synapse can also not deal enough damage...

Ur arguments are jk, I believe I have proven my point not going into this any further

Users who are viewing this thread