Shft for MVP

Patrol

Legend
I don't know if this is kosher, but I see we're voting for MVP, so here's Shft's threadlist (here if you're not logged in). The chest-farming thread was particularly useful for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

And his guide is still the best 2k15. He may not play anymore, but his presence still remains, helping out f2p twinks and even p2p twinks who are looking for good ways of gold-making.

Shameless bump: I just saw Shft was also one of 3 to offer answers via PM in the current iteration of the Q&A thread.

Not sure how many have already voted for MVP so I'm gonna try to keep this relevant w/out spamming until whenever voting is over (when is that?)

Sorry! Now that I know, I won't bump or create more threads like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voting is never over. The system is always in place, to vote for people on posts that are exemplary for their high quality posting and there are automated threads in the staff section that are created once enough people vote for one user. These nominations can then be evaluated whenever the site owner feels there should be more MVPs. Which isn't very often. I think Myrm is currently swamped with work making sure TI even stays in existence, so I think there may not be any promotions very soon.

Maybe we can suggest some new MVP promotions after the Xenforo thing has worked out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread