Share your UI!

@Alexandriya i just gotta ask. in skype....years ago did you have an avatar that consisted of a (ms paint drawn) kid in a wheelchair with a hat and the slogan "crippy rank 1"? if yes we must have known each other. probably 70 related.
Yep! i still have that silly little drawing on my old rig that a friend drew for me like 4 years ago hahaha

Why the duck do people put 50000 of the same spells on their bars. It doesn't look cool :l
it isnt meant to look "cool" its more or less a simple and neat way of having things organized and for cds

also another reason why people do it is because of arena 1-3 macros and party 1-3 macros for specific abilities i have my 3 party sacs hidden on my hunter

Twink

rkyGBhz.jpg

qRb6ZVj.jpg

Tcchampmoran down.

Yep! i still have that silly little drawing on my old rig that a friend drew for me like 4 years ago hahaha
it is a funny drawing.i remember it even though i haven't used skype in ages.
we must have not been the best WoW acquaintances because until today or until i saw your username i thought that you were an african american dude named Black-Chris.

it is a funny drawing.i remember it even though i haven't used skype in ages.
we must have not been the best WoW acquaintances because until today or until i saw your username i thought that you were an african american dude named Black-Chris.
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread