Shane has spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me repeat myself:

Why are you so eager to have them punished as soon as possible? Your posts make it look like it is your goal to hurt team HARVEST rather than to find a just solution for this problem.

"I do want to state that we are not taking this matter lightly. We are investigating all of this and will be taking the proper course of action in due time.

My personal advice is that you do not let these people participate in this tournament. The people that put this on put a great deal of work into it and they should not have it ruined by people that belong in a prison cell.

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread as I believe it has run its course. Thank you very much for revealing these people for what they are. You did the twinking community is great service."
-Shane

Other than the fact that Shane runs the site, his opinion on how people in the community are to be dealt with outside of TI is ignorant and irrelevant. You should be ashamed of yourself as the site moderator for going beyond measures outside of what you know, and what game you are not involved in, to call players out and how they should be dealt with in the Twink Cup, which you have done very little for in comparison to others.

Freedom of speech exists for mods and admins too. Whatever happens will be done regardless of what Admins here have to say, this is a platform not the community itself. I'm sure shanes opinions are shared by many, I am not one of those many, I do not think it wise to start banning prominent twink community members from the twink cup at a time like this it is not smart from a big picture perspective. This is old news guys, now we just have proof, don't let this distract you from the actual issue which is protecting yourself from DDosing and preparing for the twinkcup.

Myrm
I hope you take into account that people may feel motivated to advocate for some peoples expulsion from the Twink Cup thinking that it will increase their chances of winning such a large sum.

Last edited:
On a side note. I have the guild name <DDOS> on BH alliance of anyone wants in ;)

i never recieved ddos but i dont think ill bother playing twink cup if ddosing is still occuring at all in the months ahead..too serious for me boys :confused:

Freedom of speech exists for mods and admins too. Whatever happens will be done regardless of what Admins here have to say, this is a platform not the community itself. I'm sure shanes opinions are shared by many, I am not one of those many, I do not think it wise to start banning prominent twink community members from the twink cup at a time like this it is not smart from a big picture perspective. This is old news guys, now we just have proof, don't let this distract you from the actual issue which is protecting yourself from DDosing and preparing for the twinkcup.

Myrm
I hope you take into account that people may feel motivated to advocate for some peoples expulsion from the Twink Cup thinking that it will increase their chances of winning such a large sum.

Very good point you bring up - TI is only a platform for the community to communicate on. It isn't a vehicle for people to actually run the community itself.

"I do want to state that we are not taking this matter lightly. We are investigating all of this and will be taking the proper course of action in due time.

My personal advice is that you do not let these people participate in this tournament. The people that put this on put a great deal of work into it and they should not have it ruined by people that belong in a prison cell.

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread as I believe it has run its course. Thank you very much for revealing these people for what they are. You did the twinking community is great service."
-Shane

Other than the fact that Shane runs the site, his opinion on how people in the community are to be dealt with outside of TI is ignorant and irrelevant. You should be ashamed of yourself as the site moderator for going beyond measures outside of what you know, and what game you are not involved in, to call players out and how they should be dealt with in the Twink Cup, which you have done very little for in comparison to others.

Thanks for once again confirming you enjoy the company of and fully support cheaters.

The fact that douchebagery, ddosing and other scumbag tactics are so common at 19 is WHY you have to pony up so much money just to get competition.

Verry few people want to play in a toxic enviorment, fewer still want to play in a toxic environment with a bunch of scumbags who think DDOSing is just dressing for success.

Thanks for once again confirming you enjoy the company of and fully support cheaters.

The fact that douchebagery, ddosing and other scumbag tactics are so common at 19 is WHY you have to pony up so much money just to get competition. Verry few people want to play in a toxic enviorment, fewer still want ot play in a toxic environment with a bunch of scumbags who think DDOSing is just dressing for success.

Go hop in a boat with Shane you ignorant piece of shit

The fact that douchebagery, ddosing and other scumbag tactics are so common at 19 is WHY you have to pony up so much money just to get competition.

Verry few people want to play in a toxic enviorment, fewer still want to play in a toxic environment with a bunch of scumbags who think DDOSing is just dressing for success.
i wouldnt be so quick to comment on this seeing as you house at least one person capable of ddos in your own guild, perks of recruiting egotistical 24s

if you are interested in details pm me and i shall reveal all

Go hop in a boat with Shane you ignorant piece of shit

I have personally seen you support a lag macroing druid in a bg, here you once again call for KNOWN cheaters to be allowed to play in an event with a sizable real money prize.

Go jump in a boat with Lance Armstrong.

Someones pissed. What a community leader you are.

What a team leader you are, letting your team get 6v10d in midfield losing the premade 3-0 7 minutes. Hop off your prejudice ass towards my guild and show some respect for people that have put more work into making this bracket function that you can ever imagine

Where was your guild when the bracket was dead and we had to carry the community wargames?

I have personally seen you support a lag macroing druid in a bg, here you once again call for KNOWN cheaters to be allowed to play in an event with a sizable real money prize.

Go jump in a boat with Lance Armstrong.

You don't even play in this bracket and your criticism is ignorant, get out of this thread

Shots Fired. Now youre really getting upset. I see youre going to have a high school mentality to this. Well when the bracket was dead I was still on my 19. ive had my 19 before you were even in this bracket. been playing since vanilla and I don't need to have a popularity contest with you. On top of the matter of the guild im in I don't think its right to attack my guild when your guild is filled with DDoSers XD

Shots Fired. Now youre really getting upset. I see youre going to have a high school mentality to this. Well when the bracket was dead I was still on my 19. ive had my 19 before you were even in this bracket. been playing since vanilla and I don't need to have a popularity contest with you. On top of the matter of the guild im in I don't think its right to attack my guild when your guild is filled with DDoSers XD
quick question. when did you make your twinks in vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread