Shaman

Vopin

Legend
i got a shaman in lvl 70 atm, and im ele/restro right now. But should i try to get ench gear, and is ench shamans good in lvl 70? been playing ele/restro for a while now. My char name is Vopin on EU :EU:

if you dont mind lvling to 72 then do it.

72 enh shammie + dual wield archeology weaps + 72 engi head + full pvp gear except sunwell leggs + full agi gems = sick ;>

then it wouldn't be a lvl 70 twink? ;D but i see ur idea, would be awesome, but still :p

Last time I played (patch 4.1) it was horrible how badly the enhance shaman is at 70, but I still raped everyone's aholes as I recall even with disadvantage.

yes it sucks to be 72 tough, but for enhance its the only way i think. staying at 70 then ele and resto will be far better.

Enhancement is viable, its just hard to play, if you dont spec and glyph and gear right your screwed. check my armory, ill sit in my enhancement gear for pvp so u can see my gear. and my glyphs may not be correct as i changed my OS from ele to enhance recently

chris6969 said:
if you're looking for BiS resto, click the sig

Err..are you sure? Missing 4 enchants and not even a BIS head enchant? I assume this wasn`t the set you was refering to?

Shamans are awesome right now. Both resto and ele are really good. Enhance is so-so not bad, but not good either. Not to mention that ele got hotfix CL & LM scaling with spellpower was increased by 12% which I found really unnecessary LSD all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread