Shaman, Priest, pally need help deciding

Lythe

OG
Hi in the past i had a lvl 19 shaman and was ele spec and loved it, then i had a lvl 10 twink pally moved him up to 19 and had a blast going as a spelladin.

now i have a lvl 10 pally, priest, and a shaman. and with AB being added to 10-19's i thought i'd make a new lvl 19 twink but i cant decide. Arent shaman kinda behind alot of classes right now? I think a burst hance spec or Ele would be fun. as for pally's I see their still doing very good and prot spec looks awesome XD i lvl'd my 19 pally a week before that patch so i missed out ..wish i didn't : / ...but a exodin also looks like it might be fun in AB. and finally priest i would wanna go shadow , have one at 80 and love it...but do they have enough damage? or i could make a lvl 19 frost mage... they look like they could be alot of fun CCing people

Shamans are currently bad. shadow priests are not really played because they lack sufficient burst. the best bet for priests is holy because stun. All paladin specs are currently good so you have to decide to fc,heal,or dps.

Also, if you are making a 19 for AB, think again. Games are not abundant (could change), and what I've gathered so far, they are a little gimmicky without mounts.

With TS at lvl 10 Ele Shamans dominate Lumber Mill in AB, as usual. Holy Priests benefit from Chastice (stun), and Disc priests have penance (doable damage, good heal). I have yet to try using Shadow Priests.

As soggy mentioned, paladins benefit from all talent trees.

Frost mages are good defensive CC. Offensive Arcane mages benefit from both heavy burst and CC.

Users who are viewing this thread