Shaman Macro Help Please!

Hey everyone,

Could anyone please help me make 2 different macros?

Macro 1 - Cast "Strength of Earth Totem", "Flametongue Totem", "Earthbind Totem", and "Healing Stream Totem".

Macro 2 - Cast "Earth Shock" and "Flame Shock"

Thank you anyone who is willing to spend the time to help me. I read the guide on WoWhead and just got confused xD

Please specify what you want to obtain with your macro. Is it a focus macro you're looking for? and due to all the Totems having globals i see no point in having them macro'ed. i just bind them to keys i remember.

I would like them to simply cast one spell after another, this way I can put down all Totems with 1 button, and I can use both Insta-Cast dmg spells with a single button.

The 1st would basically replace "Call of the Elements", and the second would cast both my instant cast spells on my target.

I think I got it figured out, if anyone could verify.

Macro 1 - /cast [harm,nodead] Earth Shock, Flame Shock

Macro 2 - /cast Strength of Earth Totem, Flametongue Totem, Earthbind Totem, Healing Stream Totem

I think I got it figured out, if anyone could verify.

Macro 1 - /cast [harm,nodead] Earth Shock, Flame Shock

Macro 2 - /cast Strength of Earth Totem, Flametongue Totem, Earthbind Totem, Healing Stream Totem

won't work cause totems are on the gcd, only thing you could do is /castsequence Strength of Earth Totem, Flametongue Totem, Earthbind Totem, Healing Stream Totem. that way all totems are on one button but you still need to press it 4 times.

Hey everyone,

Could anyone please help me make 2 different macros?

Macro 1 - Cast "Strength of Earth Totem", "Flametongue Totem", "Earthbind Totem", and "Healing Stream Totem".

Macro 2 - Cast "Earth Shock" and "Flame Shock"

Thank you anyone who is willing to spend the time to help me. I read the guide on WoWhead and just got confused xD

Google "Shaman Macros", or go http://www.wowwiki.c...ros_for_Shamans directly.

Hope it can help you.

This is the macro you want:

/castsequence reset=combat Strength of Earth Totem, Flametongue Totem, Earthbind Totem, Healing Stream Totem;

But I would suggest not having Earthbind in there at all, bind it to another key.

Users who are viewing this thread