EU+US Shadowlands - Level 20 Repository

It's only the death of your twinks if you look at 9 xpacs and 15 years worth of content and think "yes, I'm gonna ignore all that and just play capture the flag on this one tiny map"

You're on the F2P/Vet forums and I'm talking specifically about veteran players, no need to lecture me on how the game is paid, chill.

You're on the F2P/Vet forums and I'm talking specifically about veteran players, no need to lecture me on how the game is paid, chill.
Im not, im just pointing out there is much, much more to do in this game than pvp. especially true of the f2p/vet players who, on this forum at least, are also quite into collecting and achievement hunting.

Thanks for these info.

Some people asked us if the WoW20 community (which gathers lvl20 players) should get a new name if lvl10 becomes the next limit.

For instance, WoW10 instead of WoW20 (since it would be about lvl10 and no longer lvl20).

The answer is no. Lvl20 has been precisely the thing that gathered everyone during 8 years. At worst we will rename ourselves WoW 2.0 but we will keep the number 20.

Users who are viewing this thread