Shadowlands for F2P?

Henjitsu

is there a trick to getting the quest for Shadowlands as a F2P? or is that area even available for F2P? just trying to get jewel crafting for shadowlands, if there is another way let me know.

Thanks

Don't you just set the timeline to Shadowlands and then go to the Hero's Call board? I went to Shadowlands just to get the engineering.

Oh! I did not know that. If they party with a F2P that's also a Vet can they get there? Oh wait... F2P vets still can't form a party.

So long as some kind hearted soul helps them form a party with a Vet that has access to Chromie, then yes, they can access SL’s even with a Vet.

They would need to be a very kind soul as SL’s is such a long winded questing story….. o_O

However it should be noted that even in SL Chromie time, there are so many unscaled mobs…. It’s like they only did 2/3’s of the scaling and then said, ah yeah that will be enough……

And a large number of treasures also requires u to be 60…..

And don’t get me started on the mogs….. I hope they allow us to mog that stuff also.

Pure F2Ps don’t have access to Chromie Time, only Vets do, which is why they have to Party Sync with someone that has it.

wow didn't know that, then for F2P they can level to 20, then how do they use find dungeon tool to run WoD? or they have to solo? and WoD dungeons won't be the right level right?

wow didn't know that, then for F2P they can level to 20, then how do they use find dungeon tool to run WoD? or they have to solo? and WoD dungeons won't be the right level right?
True F2P do not have access to anything other than bfa dungeons and current timeline adventures. All the other stuff does not unlock unless you have a level 50 or above on your account.

Unless you group with someone, that is.

True F2P do not have access to anything other than bfa dungeons and current timeline adventures. All the other stuff does not unlock unless you have a level 50 or above on your account.

Unless you group with someone, that is.

that’s incorrent, thank god. pure f2p’s have access all content up to lvl 20 from bfa and prior. We can only lfg into bfa dungeons, but we can access all dungeons (up to lvl 20 ofc), but we have to group manually with a p2p, or solo the dungeon.

How do you get the party sync to work exactly? Grouped with a character on another account and on the p2p account im grouped with my f2p, i changed my chromie time to Slands and got the beginning quest, but the f2p doesn't seem to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread