Shadowlands 19s Screenshots

Capbreaker

Grandfathered
Hello everyone, anyone interested in making a screenshot page?

This is my 19 Rogue:)

ZdRrtCu.png

I just want to get some communication and sense of community in this community, even if it is just us uploading screenshots of us playing individually

Got my 100,000 HK achievement 3 days ago! was pretty happy :) I've been way above 100,000 (I have a Character with 180,000 HKs alone) but Blizzard never gave me my achievement ahhaa, but 3 days ago I logged on and it finally dinged for me :)

NbojEfo.png

Decided to play a bit this morning (at 6am) before I have to head to work, copped some new pants on a lucky drop :p may not be BIS, but still an upgrade for me, as I was still wearing the iLVL 24 legion quest pants

If anyone wants to do anything, my Battle tag is Deseret#1115

rVpItHI.png

Heyy! My offer is still up for others to post their screenshots of their 19s here HAHA

Anyway! Just wanted to share one reason I just love my 19 rogue! (I earned this achievement at 39 though, not 60)

C2I7RPm.png

Congrats on the 100k. My 19 is a few K away and I was hoping to farm the last bit during the WoW anniversary in Korakks/old school AV… but even that requires level 20 :(

Doesn't really add much to the thread, but I just liked that your forum name is so close to my level 18 mage leveling twink that I've been leveling through the bracket.
upload_2022-1-14_13-1-14.png

Users who are viewing this thread