Shadowfangs, Retarded People, player's IQ decreasing...

Shuzkua

Legend
HI guys, Shuzkua here,

I didn't know where to put this post, in 15-19 bracket, AH or other, but since Shadowfangs are related to 19's I decided to post here.

Well, as I said in other post many guys call me noob, insult, pretend to be really smart and troll me when I go to a server looking for a Shadowfang.

So, I wanted to share 4 screenshots with you guys. Here you can see how the IQ of WoW player's are decreasing so much (in my opinion that's the main reason why Blizzard doens't give a fuck anymore about us... If the major population is stupid, why give a fuck about it?) - (you guys should read the book "1984", that explains really well what i mean).

Enjoy the stupidity and tell me if you want more screenshots

edit: the guy said he was a vanilla player, what makes me want to facepalm even more...

As tosh would say

poohthrower1gfhfh_thumb1.jpg

Ima be honest...that guy u were talking to needs to be shot, or perhaps persuaded into jumping off a tall building with no parachute, the world would be a better place without peaple like him. There really needs to be some iq test given to peaple before being allowed to have any interaction with other members of the human race, to prevent the infection of stupid.

Ima be honest...that guy u were talking to needs to be shot, or perhaps persuaded into jumping off a tall building with no parachute, the world would be a better place without peaple like him. There really needs to be some iq test given to peaple before being allowed to have any interaction with other members of the human race, to prevent the infection of stupid.

/bow

This happens everytime i log in a char to check if someone have a Shadowfang, in EVERY SINGLE realm... this time it was only one guy, usually are more... And it really pisses me off since i can't reply to all of them. So, many will continue thinking they are the best

the person you was talking to was a a retard..

But dont try and cheat people by only offering 5k ea -.- I would have ignored you to if u had put on such a ridiculous low offer..

But dont try and cheat people by only offering 5k ea -.- I would have ignored you to if u had put on such a ridiculous low offer..

As you can see, he said they were worth 400g, why would I spend more than 30k if he told something like that? And btw, my first Shadowfang was bought for 15k ; ) a friend's price tho

edit: and I usually don't offer, I ask first how much they wnat for it
<

it dont hurt to try i gave 500g for the last one i had

i lol'd SO hard xD

Users who are viewing this thread