Shadowfang was NOT removed

SFGM.jpg

It still drops YAY now we can all go back to farming in peace :)

How many times do people need to ask clueless GM's?

15p1fs4.jpg

Best information a GM will ever give you.

STOP ASKING.

Why do people continue to post useless information...

honestly i bet you guys have bugged the GM's so much about shadowfang that they have just started leading you on and giving false/confusing information just to fuck with you... that would be lulzy.

OMG! My friend said someone on his cousin's forum just looted one from Cookie on test Realm.

So crazy!

Xäo said:
OMG! My friend said someone on his cousin's forum just looted one from Cookie on test Realm.

So crazy!

Your source doesn't sound very reliable + it's quite obvious that Shadowfang drops in Shadowfang Keep.

I see no reason why blizzard would change that.

I'm just guessing here... but I really think 9/10 times you see a Shadowfang on AH it's because someone looked back on his old bank alt...

Rayu said:
I'm just guessing here... but I really think 9/10 times you see a Shadowfang on AH it's because someone looked back on his old bank alt...

Hah probably, that's why some people buy it so cheap, people tend to think it's just another BoE rare.

Obviously there would be no reason to remove shadowfang.

Xäo said:

So crazy!

I think that was a joke. . .

Only posted this thread because there was a thread posted asking if shadowfang was removed and a screenshot of someone talking to a gm and the gm said it was removed... and for the people who say they are tired of looking at shadowfang threads fyi you dont have to look if you dont want to.

Users who are viewing this thread