Shadowfang for sale Khadgar (US)

anutharogue

Legend
Hello, I posted in the wrong forum thread earlier as I am new to the community and apologise for that.

I have a shadowfang for sale on Khadgar US server and also an Assasin's blade which I heard took a nerf. Been a while since I played but getting back in it making a healer for once.

Taking offers on here or come to my server and send me a mail. Taking trades like a mechanohog + gold or just gold. I can't transfer unless you paid for that through paypal. Thanks and hope to see the brackets more active for along tim to come.

Yeah I looked up on my twinks on this server and really, I dont have alot of money and just a few valuable items... so I guess Turdel would be your man

Yes sorry, I wasn't expecting real money for the item. Rather have the gold, or some good trades. Thank you though

anutharogue said:
Hello, I posted in the wrong forum thread earlier as I am new to the community and apologise for that.

I have a shadowfang for sale on Khadgar US server and also an Assasin's blade which I heard took a nerf. Been a while since I played but getting back in it making a healer for once.

Taking offers on here or come to my server and send me a mail. Taking trades like a mechanohog + gold or just gold. I can't transfer unless you paid for that through paypal. Thanks and hope to see the brackets more active for along tim to come.

I have been seeing your shadowfang for 3 years time by time in AH , you should lower your price lol

Users who are viewing this thread