Shadowfang farming

Mazurati said:
I wish that were true. I've seen for the past several mo's Assassin's Blade go consistently for over 4k gold on AH's.

Ridiculous price IMHO.

really? I bought one a few days ago for 1.5

it probably depends on the realm

ArthurianKnight said:
too bad its gone... gave warriors one hell of a chance there. now they just can't compete again !

You're so absolutely wrong. You're probably one of those typical guys who - whatever class they pick and gear they get - always tend to fail because they lack the most important thing there is.

Skills.

i remember when i farmed sfk non stop for 1 day to get my nigth reaver to my paladin back at pre-tbc . i got a : shadowfang , nigth reaver , and that lvl 18 rare 1h axe , on 1 day , i wos happy , and whats even more lols is that later the day i sold the shadowfang cause i dident need it , to 180 g , i wos proud as hell ,

'reaver AH is pretty spotty for SF.

I have a screenshot of 17.5k BO, but then Korg got his for 50g.

Personally I'd just MH Cruel Barb and call it good.

sucks about the nerf. it's not like pant and shoulder enchants have nothing to do with twinks being op in the lower brackets. NOTHING AT ALL O.O

I honestly will say that farming it is possible...But before they even nerfed the drop rate of it I farmed for 3 weeks until I got my 1st. Now days its much harder to get because I farm it regularly, but it may just be my horrid luck.

Users who are viewing this thread